PS Basics: Rendering

Look this was just designed to help people' date=' personally I find the Pen Tool doesn't give the quality of cut, but that's just me, heck after using the Pen Tool a few times, I just couldn't help using the Polygonal Lasso tool to sort the edges out.

And Cyber Altair considering you've been telling people to use the Magic Wand....

If you take it slowly enough you won't go wrong simple as that.

[/quote']

the picture had a white BG, a simple click from the magic wand would have selected the whole thing then contract the selection by by 1 px. before cutting to remove the white edges.

You didn't say that. You just said use Magic Wand. Anyway, that's not rendering. That's cutting (as in "CtrlX", not a "Cut").

Edit>Cut pl0x

Also last time i checked you guys wanted to get rid of the BG right?

kthnxbye.

Look this was just designed to help people' date=' personally I find the Pen Tool doesn't give the quality of cut, but that's just me, heck after using the Pen Tool a few times, I just couldn't help using the Polygonal Lasso tool to sort the edges out.

And Cyber Altair considering you've been telling people to use the Magic Wand....

[/quote']

the picture had a white BG, a simple click from the magic wand would have selected the whole thing then contract the selection by by 1 px. before cutting to remove the white edges.

You didn't say that. You just said use Magic Wand. Anyway, that's not rendering. That's cutting (as in "CtrlX", not a "Cut").

Edit>Cut pl0x

Also last time i checked you guys wanted to get rid of the BG right?

kthnxbye.

a) What?

b) Yes, but that's not rendering and it wasn't explained.

3) You are doing it wrong.

[/quote']

lol you're not serious are you? Because you do know that the white BG doesn't matter. I have a lot of white backgrounded pictures and they turn out choppy, white lines and white bits when I use the magic tool so rendering is 100% better.

And the stroke will just show the choppy lines so nop rendering is better.

[/quote']

lol you're not serious are you? Because you do know that the white BG doesn't matter. I have a lot of white backgrounded pictures and they turn out choppy, white lines and white bits when I use the magic tool so rendering is 100% better.

because you fail at using the contract at 1 px. Plus this is rendering >.>

Yeah sure I fail. HAHAHA very funny, wow you have a some sense of humor. Yeah first trace then come and tell me I fail OK? Yeah and use Shape reconversion.

[/quote']

It works for me, just need to increase the Brush Tolerance a bit.

Polygonal Lasso Takes time, but if you couple both of them together, you get a perfect render. That's easier.

For the tut: 10/10 ^_^

Archived