Club Pikachu: Huh? What Message?

Pikachu

What do you mean' date=' YOUR Pikachu?

All your Pikachu belong to me.

[/quote']

I meant my rank. Sorry for the misunderstanding, as well, OUR PIKA ARMY IS NOW BIGGER! *Opens a gate & 200 Pikachus run out*

I has a Pichu too. I found a Cheeseburger & it was attracted to it's aroma.

And you didn't win, I don't think.

• Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean' date=' YOUR Pikachu?

All your Pikachu belong to me.

[/quote']

I caught a Pikachu and called it Pika =D

NOT TALKING TO YOU. NO CUTTING QUOTES. ALL YOUR PIKACHU BELONG TO ME.

Court is adjourned.

I have a Pichu

=3

I put Pikachu in the day care with a Jolteon >=3

Hard to get an egg.

So who actually won this war? And how was it played?

The war was a joke. No one won' date=' as expected.

Oh, and what happened to the award results? I haven't heard of anything.

[/quote']

I havent heard anything either, nothing has been said. Yankee hasnt been online since Sunday, I think he was doing the results, if not then its Rinne.

Here's what might happen.

Like no 1 ever was: You will be bashed, unless you suddenly became a good writer or something.

2nd the best: Will be moved to Fanfics by a super moderator, only to be locked by Rinne for script format.

Door Number 3: For some odd reason, some people like it, some people don't, and it stays in general.

Breaking the 4th Wall: It'll get locked.

1) I read the comments. Most of them were kind. The meanest ones were on the first few pages.

2) I suppose, but Rinne would have to give me a heads-up, and if she doesn't, I'll ask her to remove the lock and I'll gladly change it.

3) This is where is always has been. For 2 MONTHS it sat in General.

4) I doubt it will, but possibly.

And all this before I even made my final decision >:l

Who remembers my Story Thread? Twig' date=' I don't think you were here when I started, actually.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-162852-page-1.html

I was thinking about working on it again.

[/quote']

No. You'll get bashed again.

Best stories ever.

FYI Rinne is a boy. .-.

Not in my stories. And Pikachu is annoying and bipolar in them too.

So who actually won this war? And how was it played?

The war was a joke. No one won' date=' as expected.

Oh, and what happened to the award results? I haven't heard of anything.

[/quote']

It was a festival, everyone left after they rode it too long.

It's not a joke since my app was the only funny thing there.

I didn't read them as from a glance they looked like a really bad noob's attempt at jabroniin over things while looking smart by making a story.

And failing since the only reason the thing is in general as it would be locked in fanfic so there is no point.

I'd claim disappoint but I don't know you anymore than a few passing moments where we were in the same club seconds before you'd complain about it being different and dumb and ditchin.

So..... yeah, not reading them.

I didn't read them as from a glance they looked like a really bad noob's attempt at jabroniin over things while looking smart by making a story.

And failing since the only reason the thing is in general as it would be locked in fanfic so there is no point.

I'd claim disappoint but I don't know you anymore than a few passing moments where we were in the same club seconds before you'd complain about it being different and dumb and ditchin.

Archived