Club Pikachu: Huh? What Message?

Pikachu

• Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her names Feona, it was actually my first one, she's either sarcastic or there to talk about issues I won't to save face.

She's interesting enough. Though she's really just a distaff.

I like acting and I want to see if I can be good at it atleast online by making interesting splits.

Interesting.

I also saw a red one somewhere...

@Pika: I did Sign-up for it, I started playing too. Unfortunately I had do something else at the time. So I didn't get very far. >_>

D:

You better start playing now.

Hey Pikachu, I got Twitch.I'm superpowered now.

Twitch is UP once you have Oracles.

You should buy Xin or Vladimir. Both are SUPER OP.

The red one is Rot, he's an a******.I tried to play league but it must not work for macs or something.

Ah, Rot.

It does work for Macs, you just have to...download another torrent. But I have no idea where.

ItIs.AWESOME-A!Of course, after you actually become good at the game, since it needs...a lot of skill.

Its actually being an arse, I did all the signup details and says some error and cannot create an account. I contacted the email provided, they replied saying only provide help between Monday-Friday and would get back to me ASA.

Clever by saying it needs skill it implies people who give up on it lack it.

Thus they will be forced to continue playing to save face and prove they aren't losers.

Sneaky.

Indeed.

Marowak and ~Soul both played it once, and failed. So they quit, and they both say it sucks now. >_>

Too late xD

I'll just save up again.

DAW.

I made an account, but I didn't download it yet, since it might slow down my computer like Kingdom of Heroes. But I'll try to Multitask.

Well, I'm sure 700MB won't be a much for an MOBA.

Archived