Club Pikachu: Huh? What Message?

Pikachu

• Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anybody else like pokemon snap? Back when it first came out I was all like "Yeah, it's ok I guess." But I just played it again yesterday and I was like "Dang, this isn't half bad!" So I wanna know your guyses thoughts on pokemon snap.

I remember how long it took me to find those natural wonders (whatever they were called).

Also Mew is a b*tch. It's so hard to take a good picture of it.

Why did they think they want you to restart your account?

Also, are you done moving?

Oh, the 'Blitzkrieg' club is a LoL clan that requires you to have the first part of our name as 'Blitzkrieg'. So my name would be...BlitzkriegVince or BlitzkriegDigg.

And no, I'm not finished moving.

does anybody else like pokemon snap? Back when it first came out I was all like "Yeah, it's ok I guess." But I just played it again yesterday and I was like "Dang, this isn't half bad!" So I wanna know your guyses thoughts on pokemon snap.

Oh that game was SO fun.

Those old 3D graphics were such win.

You think it is slow? Last year, I had Dial-up on the old YCM, and it was a piss-off!

Oh, hello Black. -_-

Oh, hello Rapist, how was that bomb scan? Still locked for your unceasing flaming?

Shame, circus acts shouldn't end with a whimper but a bang.

I'm sure you'd agree.

Guys, never, and I mean never, get Dial-up, even if it is temporary.

Cause right now, I'm hating the new YCM. It's slow, especially with Dial-up

Lol dial up.

I remember there was like an objective where you had to find like a rock that LOOKED like a pokemon lol

What was that game with the microphone and picachu? Hey you picahcu or something?

No, it's called 'Hey You Pikachu!'

Archived