Sasuke Drawing (Not done yet)

Well I was drawing this on the computer so I thought to give you all GFXers some news about what's happening. Until now I just made the main body but without any eyes. Coloring will come later so enjoy and CnC

Picture4.png

The Pen tool in Ps but in GIMP IDK whats it name sorry thats the only info I can give :s sorry. :D

I foundz it, in GIMP its the Path Tool

genious, muhahaha, i feel stupid now, my friend told me about this before school ended -.-" i even used it in a school project -.-"

Lol yeah that what I meant. And you don't have a complete evil laugh it's MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGHY COUGHY*

Anyways just do it and try.

so everyone knows this isn't actual drawing' date=' when we do vectoring or digi painting (eg. my robot) we take a picture and then trace it with the pentool, fill it with colours and stuff but colouring is different process in vectoring and digi-painting but filling the colours is same.

[/quote']

In other words, Tracing. It's not an easy task because you will have million of pen tool and shape tool layers. I even had a big problem with some of the stuff but it's still nice. And the most important DON'T USE IT UNLESS YOUR PICTURE IS BLURRY.

Don't waste your time if your picture is good. Just render it. But if it's blurry like all of my pictures then Trace it.

Gah, don't say that word, it gives me nightmare 0.0 It is very hard. There are some lines which you have to go threw 2 times but it's impossible for some reason >.

Archived