The Acolytes of Kal Iszarc

Kale

Hello, and welcome to the new organization of mine called The Acolytes of Kal Iszarc. Now you may be wondering what that stands for if you are new to the organization. An Acolyte is a helper, or a follower. and Kal Iszarc is the main character in my Fan Fiction called Edge of Justice. This means that anyone who joins this club is someone who either follows the concept of Kal Iszarc, or is willing to help.

Help with what, you might ask? Well, in the organization you can lend ideas that might influence the storyline of the Fic. You can also receive plots of the storyline before they happen, and if you become higher in the ranks (posted below) you might even get a chapter ahead of everyone else!

Now, what are the requirements of being in this Organization?

1. Ask.

-Most everyone can join, all you have to do is ask first.

2. Have a positive total rep. If you have a negative rep, then you will be denied. sorry..

3. Must be familiar with my story. Posting in my Fan Fic thread would help to alert me to you knowing you read it.

If you have those things, than feel free to enter!

Ranking System:

Street Runner: Level 1

Street Vender: Level 2

Street Duelist: Level 3

Battle Academy Student: Level 4

Duel Force Police Officer: Level 5

Cyborg Police Officer: Level 6

Kal Iszarc himself*: Level 7

Leveling Up!

this will be based on a point system, and when you fulfill an amount of points, you will be upgraded to the next level. the amount of points needed to be a certain level are posted below.

Street Runner: 0 pts

Street Vender: 3 pts

Street Duelist: 10 pts

Battle Academy Student: 20

Duel Force Police Officer: 33

Cyborg Police Officer: 45

Kal Iszarc himself*: infinity.. XD

How do you get points?

Commenting on every new chapter of the fic will get you higher in the ranks! and points for this organization will be prizes in member only contests (when there are enough members).

you will also receive 15 points if you submit an idea that i use in the fic, after this point. if you entered my previous card contest, or any others i may have, that you made a character, this does not count.

Commenting on new chapters: 3 pts.

other point getters will come!

*Note: only i can be level 7. ^_^

Organization members and rank:

Kale

--Kal Iszarc.

1. Seth

--Street Runner

2. Mike2084

--Street Runner

3. Immortal Deity Stratos

--Street Vender

4. Dark Hunter

--Street Vender

5. Poke

--Street Vender

6. komui2

--Street Vender

7. TR_Headshot

--Street Vender

8. Excalibur454

--Street Runner

9. FFXFAN21

--Street Runner

10. Ultimate_Ryan

--Street Vender

11. SwiftObliterator

--Street Runner

12. Aelsthla-Mental

--Street Vender

13. sironthemage

--Street Runner

14. mechking101

--Street Runner

not limited to only 12.

hope you have fun and join!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, i forgot to put that, didnt i?

well, it will be based on a points system, and the more you read the fic, as well as promote and such..., you will get another point. some amount of points later, you will get to the next level.

i will figure it out, and then post it. ^_^

you are in, btw.

thanks. ^_^

it is another thread to promote my fic, i know. but i think this will be kinda fun. and you wanted to voice your opinion on the story, so here is the place to do it.

and you can get into members only contests, soon. ^_^

well, that is good since i already added you. ^_^

As an alert to all the members of the Organization: i have just started writing chapter 9 a moment ago. i can rush and finish in one day, but i will not have it done by tomorrow.

at best it should be done by tuesday. at least that is when i hope it will be done..

this is info granted to those who join... ^_^ thank you for joining.

I'll join no problem ^_^!

alright' date=' you are in! ^_^ thanks for joining!

Might I be honored to join? I've read every syllable of your wonderful literary feat (XD), it's even inspired me to start writing my own! (Silent Shadows: A Storm Approaches) May I ask how you have all of those links in your signature? I've run out of sig space.

sure! there is tons of room here!

and i am not sure of how i managed to get so many links in my sig, but i am going to put this one in soon....

i might have to cut out more of my lolsigs.. ^_^ soon it will be only links!

_____

Oh, and guys remember that you can state your opinions here on the story, as well as voice opinions on where you think the story should go!

i will either accept or deny them, and if i do accept them more acolyte points are headed your way! ^_^

well, i have hinted at Kal's parents being in an accident, and that he has had to grow up without them.

other than that i havnt said anything about anyone, and he seems to not know about anyone else that could be in his family... ^_^

good point to bring up. ^_^

feel free to let your ideas run wild here... about Edge of Justice i mean.

Are you gonna go deeper into his family?

For instance a common thing i have seen in shows and other stuff is that like he has a twin or another long lost family member.

I don't know. Liek i said it is very common to see it happen but you're only getting started on the fic, so i'm not expecting a life changing plot twist yet Xd

Archived