The Acolytes of Kal Iszarc

Kale

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure, you are in. ^_^

and there are no forms, this is a free thread to talk about anything about my fan fic. you can edit your post, and continue a side story for your character here if you would like. ^_^

submit it! XD

when you do enter your character, characters entered here will be applicable to any future contests. unless i decided to use them already. ^_^ sound good?

and i cant wait for chapter 8 either. i just made a new ally, so i hope you like it.

Ok, i know i'm not a girl but ya know..the cards kinda fit her^^

Name:Konno Urashima

Appearence: She has light brown hair that reachs down to her waist, she wears a sort of a beret but much larger. She tends to wear her school uinform because thinks she looks cute in it^^.

Time to time she just wears casual clothes. Kinda looks like this [spoiler=her] AnimeSchoolGirl.jpg

except with light brown hair.

Deck: Super Fairies (havn't made decklist yet...><. It uses cards from SDST shining destiny.)

Background: She came from a Normal Family, with normal problems as anyone else.

She gets excellent grades but is more interested in Duel Monsters than her studies.

She can be described as "one fuse short of a cannon" because of her extremely fiery temper and tendency to be very physical, especially with guys.

She also has eye glasses that she doesn't want anybody to know about, because she doesn't want to be "un-cool".

I could enter her in your next contest or whatever, currently if she would be in she should have a tournament background but i made this for now.

Ok i think i added every thing else except the decklist i will get to it when i make a few more SDST cards

wow! even a picture! you are the second person to find a pic for the character. i was the first... ^_^ my sig and avi are Kal if you guys havnt noticed...

This place looks pretty cool' date=' can i join?

I did read and reply to your fanfic.

[/quote']

sure. you can join. ^_^ did you read chapter 9 yet?

[spoiler=Super Fairies Deck for Fan-Fic]

Monsters(16)

Nyagh and Gijinka x1

Shining Angel x3

Shining Angel Reborn x2

Shroud of Destiny x1

Sorrow, A Crying Sky x1

Shining Destiny x3

Angelic Jaiik x2

The Light-Kiiba x2

Guardian of Order x1

Magic(12)

Refreshing Taste! x2

Fairy's Bad Side x1

Genisis of Destiny x1

Santuary in the sky x3

brain control x1

lightning vortex x1

Book of Moon x2

Monster reborn x1

Trap(12)

Heart of The Cards x1

Spell shield type-8 x2

Negate attack x2

Solemn Judgement x2

Divine wrath x1

Pulling the rug x1

Mirror force x2

Counter counter x1

I'll Pm you the YCM made cards.

Okay. Here's my character and decklist.

Name:Kai Shukizo

Personality: Nice and caring, serious though.

[spoiler=Kai's Deck: Freezing Darkness]

Monsters

Familiar Possesed Hiita x2

Familiar Possesed Eria x2

Dancing Fairy x3

Fairy Injection Lily x1

Familiar Possesed Wynn x2

Gemeni Elf x3

Caius, The Shadow Monarch x1

Mobius, The Frost Monarch x1

Gene Warped Werewolf x2

Spells

Maseleum of the Emporer x1

Axe of Despair x2

MST x1

Messenger of Peace x1

Lightning Vortex x2

Double Summon x1

Double Attack x1

Traps

Seven Tools of the Bandit x1

Magic Cylinder x1

Mirror Force x1

Trap Hole x2

Torrential Tribute x1

Appereance: http://ui21.gamespot.com/1780/er0002_2.jpg

Well, here is a possible character

Name: Raz Erebos

Personality: Cold, Serious, does not understand sarcasm or most words with a second or 'hidden' meaning. Can be driven furious by a few random things: 1. Being asked if his refrigerator is running. 2. the playing of a ukulele and a bagpipe in sync. 3. Being called "Secret Chaos"

Bio: Raz had what might be called a 'troubled' life. At first his life was fine and dandy, living happily with his family, who was well-off, though not 'rich' they always managed to get him things he wanted.

One day; however, his parents got involved in a cult.

Before he knew it, his parents were out most of the day helping the cult. The money remained surprisingly untouched, but his parents became haggard, cruel. Eventually, when he hit 13, they declared him old enough to join.

He didn't want to however, and he fought his parents, holding them off until he managed to call the cops.

The cult remained largly disbanded, but it was then that the true horrors of what they had done were revealed. On his parent's back were scars, mainly self-inflicted. As well as strange drugs and numerous other things running in their system. They went to hospital, leaving Raz on his own.

a man was hired to take care of him while his parents recuperated, but he

found himself disliking them man, using every excuse to stay away. In an act of desperation to bond, the man taught him Duel Monsters.

Raz was surprisingly skilled, and quickly surpassed his teacher. It Worked marginally, he partially liked the man now, but started joining tournaments, winning some, loosing others, and amassing a fortune so he could eventually live on his own. Although there have been rumours that he also wants to become a vigilante or a cop, to stop what happened to his parents from happening to others.

Deck: (I'll PM it)

Deck Name: Defenders From Extinction.

Appearance: No good at pictures, will a description do? If so: Pale skin, a scar running down from his forehead to the bottom of his chin at a 45 degree angle (from fighting his parents). He usually wears jeans and a plain beige shirt. His eyes are a blue so light they are almost colorless and his hair is a rather dull brown.

I hope you like it. Please note that you can alter the bio, or pretty much anything about him as you see fit if you want to put him in your story.

Hope you like him!

Archived