The Acolytes of Kal Iszarc

Kale

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah i know some sites^^

and yeah i know Kal is the most important person in the whole thing i fully understand that. I was joking really but a duel with New people would be nice maybe after anther 4 or so chapters but currently it is still early in the story.

Hey Kale. As you know I have my own Fan Fic (Turno Speed). I've been kinda lazy and I don't get a lot of computer time. That is why I would like to submit my character and his deck from Turbo Speed. (I'm discontinuing it) If you have forgotten about the cards and the character, PM me and I'll post them.

well' date=' all you said was that they were awesome. ^_^

tell me what you liked about them that made them awesome... that would be a comment. XD

[/quote']

O.K. Well my favorite thing about this story is the ally monsters. The way they stack on each other and get special abilities from doing so. This is truly brilliant! And this Kal guy. The way you showed how he could have almost lost in Chapter 8 shows that he's not like Jaden Yuki (no offense. I love the elemental heroes) It shows that even he can lose a duel with a bad hand. Overall I give it an 8/10

well, now that you are a member here you can post any characters that you would like to be seen in the fan fic. ^_^

so if you want your character to be in the fan fic, post his bio and deck here and i will consider it.

well' date=' now that you are a member here you can post any characters that you would like to be seen in the fan fic. ^_^

so if you want your character to be in the fan fic, post his bio and deck here and i will consider it.

[/quote']

OKAY!!:)

Character Name: Noris Tyawa

Deck Name: Coming Together

Bio: Very Competitive. Wants to be the duelist champ.

Deck Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=51293

I'll post the rest of the deck soon.

hmm.. okay. i will consider that one too.

you guys like my fan fic that much?

that is something i cant wrap my head around, but then again i am on the writing end. i dont see it the same way you guys do. ^_^

i am glad you guys like it enough to want to be a part of it. i appreciate it.

Here is a new monster for Kale's Fan Fic. He can combine with trap cards. I will post his fusions as soon as I can get some good pictures. If you know where some pictures are please PM me.

post_104059_1216228117_thumb.attach

post_104059_1216229688_thumb.attach

(Fusio The Gold Trapper) + (1 Trap Card that increases your life points)

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing from play the above Fusion Mateial monsters. When this card destroys a monster controlled by your opponent, increase your life points equal to the attack of the destroyed monster.

post_104059_1216230941_thumb.attach

(Fusio The Gold Trapper) + (1 Trap Card that allows you to Special Summon a Monster)

This card can only be Fusion summoned by removing from play the above material monsters. When this card attacks a monster controlled by your opponent, Special Summon 1 Level 4 Monster from your graveyard.

This is kinda off topic but w/e

Hey Kale...

Idk why i made this really since i don't understand correct OCG for "Stacking" but he is a card in my SDST set thought you'd like to see im. I'll get him all fixed up so he will have perfect OCG.

[spoiler=card]

29xc77k.jpg

I'll enter a character for fun :D

Name: Fang Saber

Bio: Fang Saber has never known his parents. He was raised by wolves. He used to use a Beast deck but gave up on it. His life started when he was born (duh) but it wasn't a happy early life for him, as when he was only a few months old, his parents disappeared. A pack of wolves found him and took him in. The pack teached him how to hunt and act like a wolf. He later left the pack as he wanted to find his, real, parents. He left his wolf's personality behind. He is short-tempered if you don't know him well, but if you do know him well he is nice and helpful. He still wants to find his parents.

Decklist: (I'll PM it to you)

Deck: Destiny Soul Archtype (explain them in the PM)

So there. Like it says, I'll PM you the deck and explain what Destiny Soul monsters are.

hmm.. sounds interesting Immortal_Deity_Stratos. ^_^ i will consider it.

Poke, is that a tribute card? ^_^

anywho, even if it isnt, Ally Monsters are arent types. they are Black Framed, which means they are an entirely separate type of monster. Like Fusions, Rituals, Effect, and Normal. ^_^

So the effect should go like this:

"This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every Ally Monster on the field. Once per turn you may add 1 Ally Monster from your deck to your hand. This card may be Stacked on top of 1 or more Ally Monsters."

or:

"While this card is face up on the field, it is treated as an Ally Monster. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every Ally Monster on the field, except this card. Once per turn you may add 1 Ally Monster from your deck to your hand."

both would do the same thing, only the second effect would allow him to be applicable to the Stack rules and the spell and traps that affect them. ^_^

i like the second version better, and i thank you for making it.

Archived