a NEW Card can be only used for Chimeratech Overdragon (just made 2nd effect NEW) Updated: 15.07.08 ^_^ [(~CMY~)]

[/font] New card kinda needs a "Chimeratech Overdragon" as a tribute and this card will also be included in my Booster Pack which will be made soon for my 400 post celebration

i guess heres my card and by the way i wont use spoiler because some starters are wondering where the effect and still rating so didnt use any so heres my card:

78252ij3.jpg

Holo by Jspmax

2yya5iq.jpg

[spoiler=1st Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 1 "Chimeratech Overdragon" you control. This card can attack a number of your opponent's monsters equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters used for the Fusion Summon of the "Chimeratech Overdragon" used to Special Summon this card. When a Machine-Type monster is Summoned, place 1 Cyber Counter on this card. You can remove 3 Cyber Counters from this card to Special Summon 3 Machine-Type monsters from your hand or Graveyard, except "Chimeratech Overdragon". When a Spell Card is activated that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[spoiler=2nd Effect NEW]

This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing 1 "Chimeratech Overdragon" on your side of the field. Each turn, this card can attack as many of your opponent's monsters as the number of Fusion Material Monsters used for the Fusion Summon of "Chimeratech Overdragon". When a Machine-Type monster is Summoned put 1 Cyber Counter on this card. By removing 3 Cyber Counters from this card you may Special Summon 3 Machine-Type monsters from your hand or Graveyard, except "Chimeratech Overdragon". When a Spell Card is activated that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

i wanted to make another effect cause i felt bored and the 1st is kinda messed up so i made a 2nd . ^_^

i also had comments that would want the Chimeratech Overdragon better so i made changes in both effects hope you like It Now

Hope You Liked It [(~CMY~)]

Note: please tell me if i have OCG errors so i can change it thank you ^_^

Disclaimer: i do not own the artwork of my card.......

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing (sorry, but...no 5d. 5d hurts my brain.) 1 "Chimeratech Overdragon" you control. Your opponent takes 500 damage each time a Machine-Type monster is Special Summoned. When this card is targeted by an effect of a Spell Card you can discard 1 Level 4 or higher Machine-Type monster to negate the effect and destroy the card. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, you can Special Summon up to 3 "Cyber Dragon" from your Graveyard. Those "Cyber Dragon"s cannot declare an attack until the End Phase of your next turn. If you call it wrong, remove from play all Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent."

Tribute Summon with 1 Tribute doesn't work on a Level 7 or higher monster. :S

Underpowered. :S

8.2/10

Too many effects squished together >.<. When I first looked at it, I absolutely loved the picture, 100000/10, it is a PERFECT picture!!!!!!! But then I looked at the effect and it made me go "Awwwww". Sacrificing an Overdragon is hard work, just to get a card with 10,000 effects crammed together. I got so saddd! IM DEPRESSED!!! But anyway, try giving the effect 1 "theme", eg. Revolve around Summoning Machine monsters, LP Damage etc.

overall, 50006/10 (50000 just for the pic :O)

Archived