Megaman Starforce Club

Welcome to the Megaman Starforce club. We have everything from the TV to the Game. In Game 1, I'm a Leo. Game 2, Zeker X Saurian. (Uses Zerker)

First, we have Anime. You can talk about the TV show, discuss how it's going...(If it's still on, lol.)

Second, the Game section. Where you can form Brother Bands, get hints and help, and more.

[spoiler=Members]

Username/Game Versions/Friend Code

Swift/Leo-Zerker/N/A At Moment

Tobito/Dragon-Ninja/N/A at Moment

Phantom Roxas/Pegasus/Forgot how to get Friend Code.

Darkspine Sonic/Dragon, Zerker x Saurian, Zerker x Ninja/don't have one

Stardust/Leo-Saurian/N/A

Proto/Dragon/Zerker x ninja ( uses zerker)/won't let me get mine yet.

the new transformations are pretty good

but still MMSF 2 had better ones don't you think?

The noise System

G noise from the meteor that irradiates a very heinous thing,

The impact of the virus as well as man-lock to extend it.

Rockman is affected by the noise, what will happen?

To see illustrations below, Rockman's appearance appeared to be a big change, but

illust1.jpg

The noise change the "noise factor" is largely related to IRURASHIKU,

Battle also on the right shows the rate of noise in the numbers.

Battle noise factor is the impact is fairly large and say that.

▼ noise change! ! !(Battle screens)

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

Rockman is changing the face! ! !

Info from Inside games.com

Capcom, and Nintendo DS Release of Mega Man 3, new information was released. The public was the hero of the mobile handset, "Hunter VG", to use it instead of depending on a variety of human movement to a "wizard" and called for existence.

Handsets, "Hunter VG" Links is the role of a terminal with a slot to plug it UIZADOADAPUTA, like the wizard to install the wizard to materialize in a variety of moves that way . Calculations from heavy lifting, cooking, and the ability to have a good wizard, respectively.

0807045956_2.jpg&w=2500807045956_6.jpg&w=250

Subaru River and stars Warlock, Hunter VG

The most recent wave of violent dealing with the virus, UIRUSUBASUTINGU focused on performance and have called for BATORUUIZADO. The main character, Subaru River stars wizard "Warlock" and is keen to tab on radio and the ability to rip open space.

The new character of the three have been released.

SHIDOU violent dawn-virus and the noise factor in the rise of multiple "crime wave". To deal with this well, "SATERAPORISU" members. BATORUUIZADO powerful, universal acid to manipulate the number of crimes to solve them, SATERAPORISU ace. But the backgrounds are not unknown, is a mystery.

SATERAPORISU ace acid, the Paleocene SHIDOU wizard. Warlock OKKUSU and, unlike human-made programs. High-speed data processing capabilities, as well as the Battle of electric power and speed to overwhelm the enemy.

Laplace

His descendant, solo wizard. Will Mu body of the radio or the people or by those in the program, except for the eerie appearance is not shrouded in secrecy.

0807045956_3.jpg&w=2500807045956_4.jpg&w=250

SHIDOU Paleocene and acid, and a solo Laplace

Actually, Bud didn't learn to control it, I think it's just a replica. In the third game EVERYBODY can EM Wave change, inluding Luna, Bud, Zack, Mr. Boreal, Mr. Dubious, etc., etc.

And, I figure the 3rd game will come out this Winter in Japan and next Summer here in the USA. (Seeing as how the last 2 games came out during the Summer.)

It ended' date=' but I think they should continue it. I need to watch the 60 episodes I didn't watch.

[/quote']

What do you mean it ended

the 3rd season hasn't even started yet

Or maybe you haven't seen Ryuusei no Rockman and Ryuusei no Rockman : Tribe

Archived