Yu-Gi-Oh: Phantom Paradox (Episode 9 Posted)

Azuh

phantomoc6.png

p><p>First off, before you start reading, i would like to thankyou for even clicking onto this thread and for reading this! My name is Azuh and I am a fan-fic writer and over the past i have made 2 very popular fan-fics, Wrath of the Underworld and Pokemon: Missingno Chronicles (exlcusive). Both fan-fics were uncompleted and have now drifted into the depths of YCM. But I

Fan Made Cards

Fake cards that i make throughout the fan fic is made by using the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker, and will be posted at the bottom of the episode. These cards might be overpowered. In which, i do post them and most of them are main cards, so dont forget to check up on the latest cards XD

Characters and Episode Spoilers

Characters and Episodes will be put into spoilers to save space. Take a look at them, click on an episode or even look up a Deck List used by your favourite characters. And yes, you can abuse the spoiler system and go "WEEEE! I HEART SPOILERS". Now without any due haste... i now declare Phantom Paradox readable to all members... XD I Hope you enjoy my fan fic as i loved writing it

Prologue

Well, looks like someone found my letter. 'Bout Time! I was hoping someone in the future would read this. Now don't ask me on how I sent this letter to you, because I can't really. It’s a bit hard to explain. Anyways, I’ll try to explain it or else you’re going to be crazy or something.

Anyways, my name is James Walters. I’m a duelist, actually, not a very good one. My luck at pulling good cards from a pack is nil. Like it’s so bad that even my friends that I have… Ok, I don’t have any friends, but still, they laugh at my bad luck and my skills at the game of Duel Monsters. Even how hard I try and try, I still lack the skills. But, moving on from that, have you ever heard the saying “I’m going to hit you so hard that you’re going to go back in time”, well for me… this is actually true.

Okay, so you think I’m some sort of weirdo because I said to have been sent back in time. Not my fault, that i found some creepy old lady that told me that this so called "Time Wizard" card was cursed and that i had to duel this that god damn guy that had some sort of ultimate Duel Monster Card, who said to be from a different dimension or something. So yes, I am from the year 2028, a year where you ride motorbikes in your duels and beat criminals for money. But I’m kind of guessing that’s what the people in the past do here… But then I’m wrong. There’s no such thing as D-Wheels or even a Synchro Monster! I’m in a time where a great duelist lived, Yugi Motou.

Yes, I might be crazy and you think this is untrue, but I just did get sent back around 28 years through time just to screw the whole world over. I can’t even touch anything or I’ll stuff the future up. But that’s also my problem, I might have done some stuff and now I’m in a tough situation. But I did manage to find some good cards XD

So anyways, if you can help me somehow get back into the future, that would be grateful. As soon as possible would be nice. Also, can you send me a packet of chips or something. I'm freaking starving!

- From Your local person from a different time

James Walters

P.S... Can you also send some sort of liquid? a Coke would be nice...

[spoiler=[b]Characters[/b]]

Name: James Walters http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0807/d15/0707/40a925.png' alt='40a925.png'>

1st Appearance: Episode 1 – Duel Determination! Battle for Vorse Raider!

Signature Card: Time Wizard

[spoiler=Deck]

LEVEL 5 AND HIGHER MONSTERS

1 x Mabarrel

1 x Air Eater

LEVEL 4 AND LOWER MONSTERS

1 x Time Wizard (From Jean)

1 x Mystical Elf

1 x Curtain of the Dark Ones

1 x Fire Reaper

1 x Solitude

1 x Frenzied Panda

1 x Ryu-Kishin

1 x Dokuroizo the Grim Reaper

1 x Magical Ghost

SPELLS

1 x Polymerization

1 x Red Medicine

1 x Dark Factory of Mass Production

1 x Gravedigger Ghoul

1 x Remove Trap

1 x Exchange

1 x Double Attack

1 x Mind Control

1 x Lucky Iron Axe

1 x Hinotama

1 x Creature Swap

TRAPS

1 x Eatgaboon

1 x Two-Pronged Attack

1 x Waboku

EXTRA DECK

1 x Kamionwizard

1 x Barox

Name: Chris Walters d3eb0.png

1st Appearance: Episode 1 – Duel Determination! Battle for Vorse Raider!

Signature Card: Flame Cerebrus / Gaia Knight, the Force of the Earth

[spoiler=Deck]

LEVEL 5 AND HIGHER MONSTERS

1 x Flame Cerebrus

1 x Garoozis

LEVEL 4 AND LOWER MONSTERS

1 x Gorogor

1 x The Stern Mystic

1 x Mad Sword Beast

1 x Water Spirit

1 x Mad Lobster

SPELLS

1 x Stop Defense

1 x Double Summon

1 x Ancient Rules

TRAPS

1 x Call of The Haunted

EXTRA DECK

1 x Gaia Knight, the Force of the Earth

[spoiler=Other Cards]

1 x Enraged Muka Muka (Traded for Vorse Raider)

1 x 1 x Vorse Raider (Traded for Gaia Knight, the Force of the Earth)

Name: Jean Ank 239b19.png

1st Appearance: Episode 2 – Legend of the Time Wizard! Extreme Psychic Deck!

Signature Card: Infernal Psycho Trancer

[spoiler=Psychic Deck]

LEVEL 4 OR LOWER MONSTERS

1 x Power Injector

1 x Destructor

1 x Mental Master

1 x Teleki Attacker

1 x Psycho Jumper

SPELLS

1 x Allure of Darkness

1 x Pot of Greed

1 x Synchro Hero

1 x Prophecy

TRAPS

2 x Psycho Healing

1 x Force Summon

EXTRA DECK

1 x Infernal Psycho Trancer

1 x Magical Android

[spoiler=Other Cards]

1 x Time Wizard (From Joey Wheeler, given to James)

Name: Kaosu 4c9338.png

1st Appearance: Episode 5 – Tournament Gone Wrong! Dark One Kaosu Appears!!

Signature Card: Chaos Phantasm Armitael

[spoiler=RFG Sacred Beast Deck]

LEVEL 5 OR HIGHER MONSTERS

1 x Raviel, Lord of Phantasms

1 x Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder

1 x Uria, Lord of Searing Flames

LEVEL 4 OR LOWER MONSTERS

1 x Yurei Raido

1 x Sangan

SPELLS

3 x Triangle Force

1 x Mystical Space Typhoon

1 x Dimensional Immortal Summon

1 x The Pillager

1 x Pot of Greed

TRAPS

1 x Dimensional FOrce Back

1 x Triple Trap

EXTRA DECK

1 x Chaos Phantasm Armitael

Name: Bill (Master of Ceremonies) b63070.png

1st Appearance: Episode 5 – Tournament Gone Wrong! Dark One Kaosu Appears!!

Signature Card: ???

Deck: None

Name: Susan Norino 56ec10.png

1st Appearance: Episode 7 – Citizen of the Future Erased! Welcome to the Past!

Deck: ???

Name: Brad Norino 1a6299.png

1st Appearance: Episode 7 – Citizen of the Future Erased! Welcome to the Past!

Deck: ???

[spoiler=[b]Episodes[/b]]

Introductory Saga

Episode 0 - Prologue

Episode 1 – Duel Determination! Battle for Vorse Raider!

Episode 2 – Legend of the Time Wizard! Extreme Psychic Deck!

Episode 3 – Psychic Synchro Showdown! Duel of the Heart!

Episode 4 – The Skill of Chris! Practice Tournament Duel!

Episode 5 – Tournament Gone Wrong! Dark One Kaosu Appears!

Episode 6 – The Ultimate Monster! Summon Armitael, Phantasm of Chaos!

Revelation Epoch Saga

Episode 7 – Citizen of the Future Erased! Welcome to the Past!

Episode 8 – Where it all Began: Force of Solomon!

Episode 9 – Wrath of the Mighty Dragon - Blue-Eyes White Dragon!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fan-fic has truly begun!

Episode 1 Posted!

Hope you all enjoy it

[spoiler=Episode 1 – Duel Determination! Battle for Vorse Raider!]

Commentator: …and there he goes! He just Synchro Summoned his best monster! Stardust Dragon. Now all he has to do is attack for the win! That’s why they call him the King!

Two duelists were at a Riding Duel Stadium, with them both riding D-Wheels and dueling for what seems to be the King title.

Yusei: Stardust Dragon! Shooting Sonic!

The mighty white dragon shot out a burst of wind, destroying the opponent’s Twinbarrel Dragon and inflicted 800 points of damage, wiping him out

Commentator: Yusei wins again for the 5th win in a row!

The TV then turned off and a huge yell was heard around the house

James: GO YUSEI! WOOOOHOOOO!

James was running around his house waving a flag that had Yusei’s face on it. There was a knock on the door and James ran to open it

James: Hey Bro! Yusei won!

James’s Brother, Chris walked in, he had a smile on his face.

Chris: Ha! I Know, I was listening to it on the radio, but you wouldn’t believe on what I got from some random kid who wanted my Enraged Muka Muka card, and thinking to myself that you will love this card. I might even give it to you for your 17th birthday, but na… you have to win it from me first!

James: Win? What card is it?

Chris held out the card. It was a mint condition Vorse Raider!

James: Wow! I want it… Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Chris: Ah! Not so fast. You have to win it from me first, or if you find a card I may want, I will trade you for it!

James: Fine, let me just get my Duel Disk and my Deck and we will duel for it!

Chris: Fine! I’ll be waiting for you outside, and for now, this card will reside in my deck!

James quickly went upstairs and into his room. He grabbed his duel disk and slipped his Deck into the Deck Zone.

James: C’mon Deck, you can win this one. I’m counting on you

He rushed downstairs and ran outside into his backyard. James’s duel disk looked reasonably sharp and had a nice red trim. His brother was the same, only with a blue trim.

James: You ready! I’m going to win this time!

Chris: Ha! You never win! This is going to be hilarious!

Both duel disks activated.

James and Chris: DUEL!

James = 8000 LP

Chris = 8000 LP

James: Since it’s my birthday on the weekend. I’ll go first

Chris: Ha! Doesn’t worry me, I’ll beat you any way or another! So draw your card and lets get started

James: Will do…

James drew his cards from his Deck. The cards he drew didn’t look to promising. The cards in his hand consisted of Mystical Elf, Polymerization, Eatgaboon, Curtain of the Dark Ones, Fire Reaper and the card he drew during his Draw Phase was Red Medicine.

James: Not a very good start. But I’ll activate the Spell Card Polymerization! Now I can fuse my Mystical Elf and my Curtain of the Dark Ones to form Kamionwizard! (ATK: 1300 / DEF: 1100). Next, I’ll place one card face-down and end my turn. With this beauty on the field, that Vorse Raider is mine!

Chris: Ha! You wish. I’ve beaten that monster many times and I can do it all over again! I Draw! Now I’ll Summon the monster known as Gorogor! (ATK: 1350 / DEF: 1600). Gorogor attack Kamionwizard now!

The monster rolled over Kamionwizard, destroying it easily.

James = 7950 LP

James: Ha! That monster did nothing to my Life Points!

Chris: Life Points don’t matter. As long as they aren’t at 0! So I’ll place this card face-down and end.

James: Ok, I Draw!

James drew Dark Factory of Mass Production

James: Perfect! I Play the Spell Card Dark Factory of Mass Production! This allows me to get 2 Normal Monster cards from my Graveyard and add them back into my hand

James selected Mystical Elf and Curtain of the Dark Ones to be added to his hand.

James: Next I’ll set a monster and end my turn!

Chris: Ha! Your strategy was pretty obvious; your face-down is Mystical Elf! So watch this! I Release my Gorogor and Advance Summon my Flame Cerebrus! (ATK: 2100 / DEF: 1800)

The monster had a flame like mane and roared like it was ready to fight

Chris: Time to squash your Elf! Flame Cerebrus attack!

The face-down card, which was in fact Mystical Elf, was destroyed

James: You just got lucky, that’s all.

Chris: No, you just suck. I End

James: Fine, my draw!

James drew the monster known as Solitude. A card that doesn’t help his situation

James: Gah! I Set a monster and play the Spell Card, Red Medicine! This increases my Life Points by 500.

James = 8450 LP

James: I End.

Chris: AHAHA! That’s weak! I Draw! Perfect, I think its time for a little combo! I Play the Spell Card Stop Defense! This allows me to switch your face-down monster in Attack Position

James’s Fire Reaper was revealed! (ATK: 700 / DEF: 500)

James: Not Fire Reaper!

Chris: Next I Play the Spell Card, Double Summon! I Can now Summon twice this turn. And I know the monsters I will be Summoning! Behold, I Summon The Stern Mystic and the card I just won Vorse Raider!

The Stern Mystic = (ATK: 1500 / DEF: 1200)

Vorse Raider = (ATK: 1900 / DEF: 1200)

James: You’re lucky that I can’t activate my trap!

Chris: Ha! I Know, but now, this will hurt! Stern Mystic, destroy Fire Reaper!

Stern Mystic shot out magic from his walking stick, destroying Fire Reaper easily

James = 7650 LP

Chris: Ready? Vorse Raider and Flame Cerebrus! Direct Attack!

The two monsters knocked James to the ground!

James = 3650 LP

Chris: Give up yet?

James: Never…

James got up from the ground

James: You ending?

Chris: Yes…

James: Fine, I draw!

James drew Gravedigger Ghoul. The Duel was over

James: Ugh… I Set a monster. You beat me fair and square. Vorse Raider is yours.

Chris: I Never said it was mine, I said if you can find a card I want, you can trade me for it.

James: Whatever just finish me off

Chris: With Pleasure. I Draw, now Stern Mystic, wipe out his monster!

James’s Solitude was destroyed

Chris: Now, Flame Cerebrus attack!

Flame Cerebrus blew fire at James, dropping his Life Points to 1550.

Chris: Now Vorse Raider, tell James why they call you the Blood Vorse!

Vorse Raider grabbed his axe and slashed James to the ground

James = 0 LP

Chris: Come back to me when you have a card to trade. The card has to be at least good, so any card from your Deck doesn’t count…

Chris walked off and walked inside. James got off the ground and stared at his Duel Disk

James: -Sigh-. I’m never going to win a duel.

James got up and walked off

James: In order to get that Vorse Raider, I need a good card. Man, that Vorse Raider will do awesome in my Deck. Maybe I will actually win something. Maybe the card shop will have something…

James started to run. The card shop was only around the corner from his house. He walked around the corner, in which to his surprise, the card shop had closed down.

James: What? What happened to the card shop?

He looked up and noticed the overhead writing, Jean’s Magic Shop and the sign next to it, “Card Shop Relocated to 67 John Way”.

James: Damn, they moved to the other side of the city.

James then heard a voice from inside the shop, it sounded like an old lady.

???: Come in Darling, I might have something for you!

James got freaked out

???: No need to worry, I won’t bite…

James walked inside the shop, to his dismay, this will have ever been his worse decision that he has made in his life…

End of Episode 1

End of Episode 1

[spoiler=Today’s Card of the Day]

VorseRaiderCT2-EN-ScR.jpg

Oh, im not toying with anyone. I don't want to give too much away, but I'm hoping the actual "past" plotline will start from around either Episode 3 to 5. As for now, more introductory to the plotline is needed

Episode 2 is up XD

Enjoy

[spoiler=Episode 2 – Legend of the Time Wizard! Extreme Psychic Deck!]

???: Come in Darling, I might have something for you. No need to worry, I won’t bite…

James walked into the dark and what seemed to be deserted store. It was marked with crazy items and skulls hanging off the walls

James: You have a nice place?

???: Oh, why thankyou.

James turned around and had a look around

James: DO you even use a light in this store

???: Hehehe. Who needs light? I use instincts…

James: Ok, so where are you

James once again turned his head around, but this time, he could feel a breath plummet on his face

???: Boo!

James: AAAAHHHH!

James got freaked and fell to the ground, and then a skull that was hanging on a wall fell down and knocked James in the head

James: OK, now is a good time to turn on the light…

???: Fine…

The Lights in the store turned on, the shop was revealed and has this nice cozy feel about it, in a creepy way.

???: You can call me Jean, I’m the owner of this store

Jean gave James a hand to get up; James took her hand and forced himself up

Jean: Hehehe. What does my store interest you in?

James: Well, I was only here because there used to be a Card Game shop here, and now its moved…

Jean: I See, Duel Monsters is it?

James: Yeah…

Jean: I might just have something…

Jean went behind the counter of the store, and pulled something from underneath, it was a box

Jean: You should look inside this box my young friend. You may have some interest in it

James walked up to the counter of the store and looked at the box. It looked like an ancient artifact. He opened it and there appeared a card covered with a glass sheet.

James: What is that?

Jean: That there is a powerful card, once held by a great duelist

James: Who was this great duelist?

Jean: He was a duelist of luck and passion, his name was Joey Wheeler

James: Wow…

Jean: Ever since Joey’s passing a few years back, this card has seemed to be acting strange. Hehehe

James: How so?

Jean: Look…

James looked down at the glass case in the box, and the card was gone…

James: Where did it go?

Jean: Hehehe. The card travels through time, to find its owner

James: What am I supposed to do now?

Jean: It will return, but for now I’ll tell you more about this card.

James: Errr, ok?

Jean: This card has been in through many duels with this duelist, and it had grown a bond with him aswell. Since Joey passed away, it seemed to have gained life and wishes to find him and return for at least a few more duels. But when people have tried to sell it, it disappears through time.

James: OK? Real cards… Time travel? I don’t really believe you

Jean: If you don’t believe me, just look, the card has returned from yet another failed mission to find its original owner

James picked up the glass casing and there it was. The card has returned…

James: Time Wizard

James then read the effect of Time Wizard

James: Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. If you call it wrong, destroy all monsters on your side of the field, and you lose Life Points equal to half the total ATK of the destroyed monsters. You can only use this effect once per turn during your Main Phase. Wow, this card is pretty strong

Jean: Yes, yes it is. You can buy it if you want; it’s a great card to your selection

James: I don’t know, it might disappear on me, like what happened in your story…

Jean: As cursed as that Time Wizard is, all it’s looking for is a spot in a deck, and for it to be treated nicely, as if Joey Wheeler once did. Hehehe

James: Wow, this card would go nice in my deck.

Jean: Yet it is also a card that is very rare to find these days. A Time Wizard probably hasn’t been printed for a number of years now

James: How much do you want for it?

Jean: Its not how much I want for it, its how much YOU want it…

James: Huh? I Don’t get your point

Jean stood up. A Duel disk was seen on her left arm and it activated.

Jean: I want to see if you are the right owner of this card, I’m not giving it out to a stranger. Now follow me, so we can duel in a much bigger space.

Jean walked through a door and into an empty room. James soon followed

Jean: This used to be the Card Game Shop store room. I really have no use for it at this point in time.

James: Alright, let’s see what you got Jean.

James’s duel disk activated

James and Jean: DUEL!

James = 8000 LP

Jean = 8000 LP

Jean: Remember, that Time Wizard is card is up or grabs. I’m just testing your attitude towards dueling, not buy wining as such…

James: That’s cool.

Jean: Now I Draw, and summon Power Injector! (ATK: 1300 / DEF: 1400). Next I place 2 cards face-down and end.

James: I Draw!

James’s hand consisted of Curtain of the Dark Ones, Mabarrel, Frenzied Panda, Gravedigger Ghoul, Two-Pronged Attack and Remove Trap

James: OK, first I place this card face-down, and next I set this monster. I End

Jean: Easy move, but yet a weak one. I Draw, and Summon Destructor in Attack Position! (ATK: 1600 / DEF: 400). And now, I’ll pay 1000 Life Points to destroy your face-down Spell or Trap card!

Jean = 7000 LP

James’s face-down Two-Pronged Attack was destroyed.

James: Wow, your monsters are pretty cool!

Jean: So they are! Now I’ll use my Power Injector to attack your face-down monster!

Curtain of the Dark Ones was easily destroyed

Jean: Now Destructor attack James’s Life Points Directly!

James = 6400 LP

Jean: I End my turn.

James: Your monsters may be strong, but I have potential! I Draw

James drew Exchange, possibly his best Spell Card!

James: Great! I Activate the Spell Card Exchange!

Jean: Wow!

James: Now we both get one card from each of our hands and add them to our own. So lets see your hand!

Jean: With pleasure

Jean showed her hand. It consisted of Allure of Darkness, Mental Master and Teleki Attacker

James then showed Jean his hand

Jean: Ugh, I’ll have to take Gravedigger Ghoul

James: And I’ll choose Allure of Darkness!

They both switched cards and the duel continued

James: And thanks to you, I can now activate the Spell Card Allure of Darkness! I Draw two cards and remove my Mabarrel from play.

James drew Ryu-Kishin and Polymerization. He then looked at his hand.

James: Sweet! Now I Play Polymerization and fuse my Ryu-Kishin and my Frenzied Panda together to form the almighty Barox! (ATK: 1380 / DEF: 1530)

Jean: Your monsters don’t scare me! Because I activate both my face-down Traps! And both are the all powerful Psycho Healing. These cards allow me to gain 1000 Life Points for each face-up Psychic-Type monster I control. I Have 2, and I have two Psycho Healings, so I gain 4000 Life Points!

James: 4000!

Jean = 11000 LP

James: Grrr! Fine, my Barox has still enough power to destroy your Power Injector! So Barox! Attack!

Barox destroyed Power Injector with ease, but only redcued Jeans Life Points by 80

Jean = 10920 LP

James: I End

Jean: About time! I Draw. Ha! I Play the Spell Card, Pot of Greed, this lets me draw 2. Next I’ll Summon Psycho Jumper! (ATK: 100 / DEF: 1500)

James: A TUNER!

Jean: That’s right. Now, its time! I Play the Spell Card Synchro Hero! This card increases the Level of the equipped monster by 1, and it gains 500 ATK. And I equip it to Psycho Jumper, But the ATK doesn’t worry me, because now the total level of monsters on my field is 7! So lets go! SYNCHRO SUMMON!

Jean sent Psycho Jumper and Destructor to the graveyard, and out came a Synchro Monster!

Jean: I Synchro Summon Infernal Psycho Trancer! (ATK: 2400 / DEF: 2000). You’re finished! Hehehe!

James: How am I supposed to defeat a monster as powerful as that? I barely have a monster that can withstand that! How am I Supposed to win the Time Wizard, and gain her trust if I can’t even beat an easy 2400 ATK monster? I guess I’m not the duelist that I thought I was….

To Be Continued

To Be Continued

[spoiler=Todays Card of The Day]

400px-InfernalPsychoTrancerCSOC-JP-R.jpg

Infernal Psycho Trancer

[align=justify]1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster(s)

Once per turn, you can remove 1 Psychic-Type monster in your Graveyard from play to gain 1200 Life Points.[/align]

Episode 3 was finished, lets say, around 12 hours earlier than i expected XD

[spoiler=Episode 3 – Psychic Synchro Showdown! Duel of the Heart!]

[spoiler=Last Time on Phantom Paradox]

James: Time Wizard…

===

Jean: This card has been in through many duels with this duelist, and it had grown a bond with him aswell. Since Joey passed away, it seemed to have gained life and wishes to find him and return for at least a few more duels. But when people have tried to sell it, it disappears through time.

===

James: How much do you want for it?

===

Jean: I want to see if you are the right owner of this card, I’m not giving it out to a stranger.

===

James: Sweet! Now I Play Polymerization and fuse my Ryu-Kishin and my Frenzied Panda together to form the almighty Barox! (ATK: 1380 / DEF: 1530)

===

Jean: I Synchro Summon Infernal Psycho Trancer! (ATK: 2400 / DEF: 2000). You’re finished! Hehehe!

===

James: How am I supposed to defeat a monster as powerful as that? I barely have a monster that can withstand that! How am I Supposed to win the Time Wizard, and gain her trust if I can’t even beat an easy 2400 ATK monster? I guess I’m not the duelist that I thought I was….

Jean = 10920 LP

James = 6400 LP

Jean: This is it! I Now activate the effect of Infernal Psycho Trancer. I Can Remove 1 Psychic Monster in my Graveyard from play to gain 1200 Life Points!

Jean removed her Power Injector from play and her Life Points increased by 1200, making her have a total of 12920 Life Points!

Jean: Now, lets get this started, Infernal Psycho Trancer! Attack Barox!

The Psychic Monster attacked and destroyed Barox with ease!

James = 5380 LP

Jean: While my Life Points go up, yours go down! I End.

James: About time… I Draw!

James drew Mystical Elf. He only now had just 2 cards in his hand, the other was Remove Trap.

James: Damn it! I Set a monster and that will do for now!

Jean: For a young kid such as yourself, you shouldn’t be cursing!

James: Just go...

Jean: Will do! I Draw and activate the ability of Infernal Psycho Trancer! Hehehe! I gain and extra 1200 Life Points!

Jean removed Destructor from her Graveyard from play.

Jean = 14290 LP

Jean: Hehehe! I’m just about as more than triple your Life Points! Give up yet?

James: Never!

Jean: That’s the spirit! I Place one card face-down! Next I Summon Teleki Attacker in Attack Position! (ATK: 1700 / DEF: 700)

James: I saw that card in her hand before…

Jean: And Its going to blow you away! Teleki Attacker attack his face-down monster now!

James: Sorry to disappoint! But my face-down monster is Mystical Elf! She has an almighty 2000 DEF.

Teleki Attacker attacked Mystical Elf, but Mystical Elf had a bright glow around her and blocked the attack. Jean lost 300 Life Points

Jean = 13920 LP

Jean: That definitely surprised me! But it still doesn’t match up to my Infernal Psycho Trancer… ATTACK!

Infernal Psycho Trancer attacked Mystical Elf and destroyed it with ease once again

James: Grrr… How am I supposed to win!

Jean: Hehehe! I End my turn!

James: I Draw!

James drew Air Eater. A Level 6 Monster.

James: -Sigh-. I End!

Jean: Perfect! I Draw! Hehehe! First, I’ll play this card face-down. And next I’ll Summon Mental Master! (ATK: 100 / DEF: 200)

James: Another Tuner!

Jean: That’s right! Now I Send Teleki Attacker and Mental Master to my Grave to Synchro Summon!

James: Oh No! Not again!

Jean: Behold! Magical Android! (ATK: 2400 / DEF: 1700)

James stood back! Now he wasn’t only playing against one Psychic Synchro. But another aswell! And this just as strong!

Jean: Phew! This duel is making me sweaty! Did someone turn up the heat in here or what!

James: That’s… Nice to know?

Jean: Anyways! Now my Psycho Trancers effect activates! I remove my Mental Master from my grave from play to gain another 1200 Life Points!

Jean = 15920 LP

Jean: Now my two monsters! Direct Attack!

Both of the monsters attacked at the same time. Knocking James to the ground and inflicting 4800 damage to James’s Life Points!

James = 580 LP

Jean: Geez… Someone really needs to turn on the Air Con in this place. Especially now that my Magical Android’s effect activates! I gain 600 Life Points for each face-up Psychic-Type monster I control.

Jean = 17920

Jean: I End.

James: Good! I Draw!

James drew the Spell Card Double Attack. The duel was over!

James: I Can’t make any more moves…

Jean: Phew… I Need a fan… Anyways, I’ll help you here! Activate Trap! Force Summon!

James: Whats that!

Jean: Some might say that this card is weak. But I use it for a Special purpose. You can Special Summon a monster from your hand! Go Ahead

James: Well ok… I Special Summon…

Jean: Never! Activate my face-down card! Prophecy!

James: Prophecy?!

Jean: That does right… woo… Before you summon your card, I can guess whether the Summoned monster's ATK is more than, equal to, or less than 2000. If I am correct, the Summon of that monster is negated, and that monster is added to my hand. If I am wrong, the monster is Summoned as normal. So I guess that the monster has over 2000 ATK!

James: No!

James was going to summon Air Eater, and it has 2100 ATK!

James: You’re lucky.

James then looked at Jean, she was looking down.

James: Are you OK?

Jean: Yeah… I feel alive…

James: OK??

James walked up to Jean, and Jean collapsed.

James: JEAN!

James went down to check on Jean. She was breathing heavily. James de-activated his duel disk to stop the duel and quickly ran to a phone. He picked it up…

James: 911! Yeah! I Need an Ambulance right away! Yes… yes…

James hanged the phone up and ran back to Jean

James: Jean, everything’s going to be OK! I just called an ambulance…

Jean: It…. Hurts….

James: Don’t worry; they will be here soon…

By no time, two paramedics came in and checked her

Paramedic: She had a heart attack; we have to take her to a hospital right away!

The Paramedics helped her onto a stretcher and put her into the Ambulance.

= = =

It wasn’t until later that night when Jean woke up. She was in the hospital and James was sitting on a chair watching TV

Jean: James?

James turned around

James: Hey Jean.

Jean: You saved me…

James: Well, of course, I’m not going to let you die >.<

Jean: Thankyou…

James: It was no problem…

Jean: Hehe… I have something for you in the draw

James: What is it?

Jean: Just open it…

James opened up the draw next to him, inside was an envelope

Jean: Open the envelope

James grabbed the envelope and opened it. He unfolded the paper and a card fell out.

Jean: I want you to enter the Regional Duel Monsters Tournament this week; I want you to take my spot.

James: You serious!

Jean: Yes, and from what I’ve seen, you dropped a card.

James looked on the ground and picked up the card he dropped. It was Time Wizard.

James: Hey look, it’s the Time Wizard! But how did it get into the envelope?

Jean: Hehehe! The Time Wizard has chosen its owner. Yes, yes it has!

James: Huh? Why me?

Jean: Hehehe! You have passion, you saved me, you are like Joey Wheeler and that’s why the Time Wizard chose you.

James: Wow… Thankyou Jean!

Jean: Its no problem.

The nurse then came into Jean’s room

Nurse: Sorry, but I have to say that visiting time is over

James nodded and stood up

Jean: James, I hope to see you at the Tournament

James: I will be there

James had a smile on his face, and walked out of the room.

Nurse: How’s everything going here Jean? How you feeling?

Jean looked up to the Nurse

Jean: Just dandy

She put on a smile that would warm the hearts of anyone. And while James was walking throughout the halls of the hospital, she knew that James will conquer many different problems and challenges, and will soon reach the top of his Dueling Career

End of Episode 3

End of Episode 3

[spoiler=Created Cards for this Episode]

phpr001ri5.jpgphpr002wk9.jpg

[spoiler=Todays Card of the Day]

phpr002wk9.jpg

Archived