Milk Delivery [16+ Mild Nudity]

J-Max

[align=center]All right. I found this image and was willing to use it for a card. If the Mods have any problems at all feel free to remove or ask me to change it.

48078bc7.jpg

Image found on a Hentai Site.

During each players respective Standby Phase they must either Tribute 1 Beast-Type monster from his/her side of the field or discard 1 from his/her hand. Put Spell Counters equal to half the Level of the Tributed or Discarded monster (number rounded up) on any monster you can put a Spell Counter on. During each Players Standby Phase increase his/her Life Points by 300 X the number of Spell Counters on his/her side of the field.[/align]

lol the reason I put the 16+ Rating there is because a lot of people have very low tolerance for anything Perverted.

Here's the effect again Altair

During each players respective Standby Phase they must either Tribute 1 Beast-Type monster from his/her side of the field or discard 1 from his/her hand. Put Spell Counters equal to half the Level of the Tributed or Discarded monster (number rounded up) on any monster you can put a Spell Counter on. During each Players Standby Phase increase his/her Life Points by 300 X the number of Spell Counters on his/her side of the field.

Archived