"Forgiven Chance"

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

My first card in nigh a week :? I hope you enjoy ^_^.

[align=center]43952yg1.jpg

This card can only be activated if your Graveyard contains 9 or more cards. When this card is activated, Tribute monsters on your field or hand whose total Level is equal to or higher than number of cards in your Graveyard. Look at your opponent's hand, select 1 card and place it in your Graveyard. If the selected card would be added to your hand, force the activation of the card on your field. Once the effect is resolved, add the card to your opponent's hand. If the selected card would be a monster, inflict Direct Damage to both player's Life Points equal to the original ATK of the card then add it to your opponent's hand.[/align]

Ah yes, well I already know much about this card since I helped OCG XD, but yeah. As I said, I like it, though it was really confusing at first, I can now see what it does properly ^_^. I'm not gonna rate it since you already know my idea. But yeah, it is good, I like the idea and how it can get you out of sticky situations. :D

Wow, it's certainly an interesting card. I had to read it 3 times just to understand all of it :P

The OCG is mostly good, but a little off in a few places, but nothing big. The pic is good as usual, and the name is quite good. All-around, another awesome card, Icy ;)

overall - 13.37/13.69 ^_^

Archived