Adorable Defense - a good defense for those adorable monsters

Hello everyone. I have another card for you to rate/hate/comment. I made this card based off one of Jspamax's recent cards - "Weenie Protection". The reason I made this card is because I consider Jspamax a "friendly rival". Besides, Level 3 and below monsters need a bit more support! :D Without further ado:

57819dd2.jpg

Lemme know whatcha think. :D

lol, great name; it's funny as hell.

I like the pic, aside from the white line off to the side, and it's a cool card, nice support for the lv3s and below.

Although, my only qualm is that the atk boost seems prety low to me.

3 monsters at 3 stars a piece only gives a boost of 9. It costs three cards for a boost less than ax of despair. But even if you drop down 3 level8s (who are for some reason in your deck), true, that's a hefty 2400 atk bonus...but it's still an awfully large amount of discard for what quick smack.

So, yeah, love the card...and it's adorable! ^^

DonRoyale did mention something about this being an ideal card to use to summon "Dark Armed Dragon"...

Thanks for the rating. :D

lol, my comment just now, or my super rating in your other thread? haha

Yeah, I glanced over that comment...judging from that plan, you'd have to have five monsters in your hand. lol But that's true though...still 3 cards is hefty, I think it'd be better suited with a different corresponding positive that's builtin, not just for combos. lol, like montage dragon. :D

Archived