Dragon Combo *EDITED*

Restless_Tide

Oh no, they look worse than fake cards, they are but... you know what i mean. Overall.. you need to work on it, as everyone does, anyone with 3stars or more, in my opinion, should have cropped cards so they dont warp, and correct ratio so they dont pixalat. I will be watching young grashopper.

Major OCG (Overall Card Grammer)' date=' Need effect monsters. No one really wants to see normal monters. King Dragoon is already a made card, Bad pics, Id say these cards are 1.1/10

[/quote']

I agree it should be effect monsters, and it's not King Dragoon it's King Dragun that's already made although you would say the same, it's just a bit different typed. Anyway the pics look crappy cause they just don't look yu-gi-oh-like. Btw about King Dragoon, 7 stars and stronger than the Blue Eyes White Dragon? I know it still requires 2 tribute monster but still that's not ok, same with dragoon's Servant, I mean 5 stars 2500 ATK points is possible (Cyber-Tech Alligator) but 2550? and still a DEF 2200, cards are overpowered. 2/10 good luck next time ;)

ATK and DEF too high for a normal- level 7

And ATK and DEF too high for a normal level 5

Bear in mind, the highest EVER ATK for normal level 5 is 2500 (CYBER TECH ALIGATOR)

And i think for normal lv 7 is 2750 (WINGWEAVER?!)

Pics are pretty bad, except the dragon bow

I don't like to see normal monsters, but i can stand the odd 1 mixed with some good effect monsters, but there's NO effect monsters! AHHH!

Good eqip spell card though maybe overpowered, maybe...

"You can only equip this card to a level 6 or lower Dragon-Type monster..."?

2/10

If you meant to spell "Dragun" there's already a card. If not, then work on your spelling. King "Dragoon" is seriously overpowered. It basically has the Pot of Greed, Rageiki and Harpie's Feather Duster all packed in one effect, all I might add are forbiddin in tournament. I have to give it a 2/10. "Dragoon's" Servant has a bad effect, 200 points? That's nothing. 3/10 for an okay picture.

Archived