hello

kidchaor

i have not formally introduce myself but my name is admiraldeweynaruto. but my chaotic screenname is darkchaor(for those who play chaotic online.)

what i enjoy: making yu-gi-oh cards for fun, playing magic, yu-gi-oh, and chaotic, playing resident evil 4, and talking to people online.

what i hate: people who go on my post and talk trash about my work( i worked hard to make awsome cards, and i hate to see people making a mockery of my work. i say they are jealous because they care about the quality and not the fun in making cards.), and i absolutly hate people who are irresponsible with this site( we all come here to have a good time and then some idiot comes in and cause trouble for all of us and we all have to suffer for their actions.

i am one of best duelists at my school and i obtain that rep is by making decks that best my dueling style and dare to use cards that do not work with eachother.

here's a card as a treat feel free to copy and use it in your next casual duel.(my friends use this site to make cards for their deck and they have fun with it.)

67997vc1.jpg

Archived