The Ultra Mega Superforce

CeDeFiA

Here we are destined to stop those bad members here in YCM.

You must 3 stars or higher to join.

When you join, you will PM'ed a code name.

That code name will follow you everywhere you go here.

There shall be 12 members in the TUMS.

Those 12 members we be given jobs.

Those jobs involve looking for spammers, looking for double-posters, and looking for people who post the same thread over and over.

You will see the people who are assigned what job.

4 members will be assigned to each job.

And for every members you get, you will recieve points. Once you get 100 points, you will be the groups Adviser (Someone you can PM, if you think something is wrong, the Adviser will PM me) 500 points= Groups Secretary (Handles the Advisers work,If there are 2 Advisers, you can PM either, (Id reccomend the Secretary, but you pick)and handles people joining, if he accepts them, I'll add them) 1000 points (Worth the rank)- Co-Leader Does whatever I do.He can do the Secretaries work and the Adviser's.

The Co-Leader can Recieve PM's and if it is worth the Report, he/she can PM me and I'll add the points to the person who found the problem out. They can accept members into the group, I'll add them. hey also can PM me and say if a member of the club should be out or should be changed positions.

And there can only be 1 Co-Leader, also if another member has 1000 points, and the Co-Leader retires, you can take his spot.

[spoiler= Members Jobs][spoiler= Double Post Stoppers]Proto

[spoiler= Same Thread Stoppers]mechkng101

[spoiler=The Spam Control]Phantom Roxas

Dark Hunter-10 points

We must keep YCM safe!

And you guys can talk about whatever as long as your in the club.

Archived