Blue-Eyes Formation

Sander

*sigh*

See' date=' I hate when people say there is a OCG error and don't point it out, how am I going to lnow what it is if I even don't know what the error is?!?!?

[/quote']

lol, I feel the same way, though, I must admit, I'm guilty of this sometimes, mainly when there are multiple cards.

I'm not really sure what the ocg error is. Erm, maybe the "after activation" part is unnecessary? lol

Anyways, cool pic, and cool card, even though it's tough to get them out, lol. But I do like the conceptual idea though even though in practice it might not be that useful.

WOW... the pix is form the anime, but the effect........ hmm

i have to say this card is not playable... cause if you fulfill the condition, the you win the duel... if opponent dont have kuriboh

and BEWD can easily be summoned with ancient rules, birthright, soul resurection, swing, kaibaman, etc....

thats all i can say.. im not ganna rate it

i have to say this card is not playable... cause if you fulfill the condition' date=' you win the duel... [/quote']

I agree with that.

Think of it: You destroy all cards on the field, except your 3 BEWD. After, you can attack your opponent with pure 9000 ATK ? Cool, but crazy.

Still nice artwork.

WOW... the pix is form the anime' date=' but the effect........ hmm

i have to say this card is not playable...[/quote']

So, how is this card not playable?

cause if you fulfill the condition' date=' the you win the duel... if opponent dont have kuriboh[/quote']

And like, isn't that the point of the game, to win the duel?

And lolkuriboh

and BEWD can easily be summoned with ancient rules' date=' birthright, soul resurection, swing, kaibaman, etc....

thats all i can say.. im not ganna rate it

[/quote']

The only usable card that you mentioned is Swing, Ancient Rules is negging your hand advantage, and the Traps are just too slow, plus, the Traps will be destroyed by the effect of this card, and what happens then? You figure it out -_-

Archived