Which Element are you?? (quiz)

Doom™

I am Water.

Like the waters' date=' I am calm & quiet. But I can still fight back when forced to such situations. How fitting water is for me.

[/quote']

Atleast you are 1 element, not 4...

howcould you be all of them at one go?

I am Water.

Like the waters' date=' I am calm & quiet. But I can still fight back when forced to such situations. How fitting water is for me.

[/quote']

Atleast you are 1 element, not 4...

howcould you be all of them at one go?

It said mixed... Click on my first result.

Spammy Thread but oh well,

My Results:

Your Element Is Wind!

You are quiet. You are not very willing to be around a lot of people. You don't like the way people crowd around you. You are quite nice, but are judged the wrong way because of your quiet nature. You are kind, but you do not like to show emotions and you really do not like to talk about them.

Spammy Thread but oh well' date='

My Results:

Your Element Is Wind!

You are quiet. You are not very willing to be around a lot of people. You don't like the way people crowd around you. You are quite nice, but are judged the wrong way because of your quiet nature. You are kind, but you do not like to show emotions and you really do not like to talk about them.

[/quote']

It's just a quiz, how is it spammy?

Wow' date=' it's JUST like me

Your Element Is Fire!

You are outspoken and fun to be around, yet you can be selfish sometimes(as we ALL are at sometime). You are full of energy, but sometimes you can just crash and not feel like doing anything.

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/7363061/5663310/

[/quote']

I bet mostly everybody will get Fire just like mostly everybody got Duke Devlin on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Character quiz...

Archived