And you thought Dark Lucius was awesome...

Phantasy Dreamz

This is my proudest work yet......... please do rate/comment

DISCLAIMER: i dont own the artworks used in my cards...

luciuslv5.jpg

A monster destroyed by the card is removed from play. Negate the effect of Trap Cards that targets this card and destroy it. During the End Phase that this card negated the effect of a Trap Card, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Recreated Lucius LV7" from your hand or Deck.

luciuslv7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Recreated Lucius LV5". A monster destroyed by the card is removed from play. This card is unaffected by Trap Cards. During the End Phase that a Trap Card is activated, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Recreated Lucius LV9" from your hand or Deck.

luciuslv9.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Recreated Lucius LV7". A monster destroyed by the card is removed from play. When a Trap Card is activated, you can negate the effect of that card and destroy it. This card cannot be targeted by Spell Cards controlled by your opponent.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Blah. OP'd, steals effects from Lucius directly, ish OCG... I dunno, I just don't like 'em. 45% from me.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

ok then..

check out jinzo and jinzo-lord

Jinzo Lord is a cheap knock-off that should never have been made. Fake cards don't have to be the same.

Archived