• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wana try this out

Name: zak

Nation: fire

Bending or not?: no

Weapons: swords (given to me by "zuko") & a buck knife, & a Dagar (both the knife & the dagar where gifts from my brother),.

Bio: Trained under firelord "zuko" in the art of swordsmanship, almost as good as zuko & has taken his place as the "blue spirit" (i think thats what the name is)

Name: (If you mean username) Spirit Of Stardust (if you mean like a made up name) Shane Tylors

Nation: Earth Tribe

Bending: Yes

Weapons:

Bio: 14 years old. He Is The Best Earthbender In A Small Village Within The Earthkingdom. He Was Found Outside At The Age Of 6. He Says He Was A Firebender But Was Banished For Being To Much Of A Threat. He Soon Forgot How To Firebend And Becam A Earthbender. He Soon Want's To Learn Firebending Again.

How about there is a new war going on, some people from the Fire Nation snuck out and started Havock in the Southern Water Tribe, and while that was going on, Aang and his friends were on Vacation up North and didn't hear about this until it was to late.

Some more people from the Fire Nation noticed the problem and wanted in on it.

Now they have taken over half the South Pole.

But Aang and his friends found some new people to help them on thier journey to stop the Fire Nation. Again.....

Rough Draft, you can edit in parts and edit out parts.

Or not do that one.

1 Year After Zuko Has Become Firelord. A Small Group Of Elite Assasins Calling Them Selvels The "Obsidian" Benders, The Best And Stringest Fire Benders In The World. As The Obsidian Benders Start To Take Down Each Of The Tribes.

Archived