• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Coriu Darkstario (pronounced as Cor - ee - oo Dark - Star- ee - o)

Nation: former Fire nation, living with earth bending refugees.

Bending or not?:yes (fire)

Weapons:N/A

Bio: Once a member of the Fire Nation, this 20 year old has been banished from the Fire Nation for more than a year. Taken in by Earth Bending refugees, he is slowly mastering the art of Earth Bending as well as his already known talent of Fire Bending.

(side note -- I'm a fire bender. When I reach level 5 I would like to have the ability to bend earth and fire)

Name: Adam Sentana (Pyrotechnet)

Nation: Born in Fire Nation; Raised in Southern Water Tribe

Bending or not?: Yes, Water Bending

Weapons: Ninja Tools

Bio: Age 14. He was born in the Fire Nation, but of a one Fire Nation and one Water Nation parent. He was raised in the Southern Water Tribe, where he was taught Water Bending, as well as basic fighting skills and Ninja tactics. When he turned 13, he set out to the Fire Nation to find his parents. He now studies under a Fire Bending teacher, with no luck in learning Fire Bending.

Hey death dealer can i join your Avatar club.

Name:sky wang(akon)

Nation:earth kingdom.

Bending or not?:yes earth bending.

weapon:a samurai sword.

bio:he was the most respected child around after an accident it ruined his life people hated him no matter what good they did they did not like him found a samurai sword next to a dead samurai and took it and started training with it ever since.age 15.

Name:John Kiaku

Tribe:Water

Bending or non-bending:Bending

Weapons:

Bio:11 years old.A kid that know nothing about his past.Born in Orlando,His real parents died near the water villiage,then he was found & raised by the water villiage.he learned that he had special powers when he was 7.He is on a quest to find out about his past

Archived