This is a club for people who enjoyed and loved the avatar series. If you also happen to be a good RPer it would help! I hope to open a new RP. A lot of people keep opening crappy RPs with a "new" nation, but that ruins it! It makes it completely off track. Tell me what you think.nly 5 stars or higher can do double bending!

Members:

Name: (If you mean username) Wombat (if you mean like a made up name) Rarru Kanji

Nation: Water, Northern Tribe

Bending: Yes

Weapons:

Bio: 25 years old, he is close to perfecting his waterbending. After studying with master Paku for 10 years, he himself has begun to teach the benders of his tribe. He takes great Pride in being from the Water Tribe.

Name: Relos Voden (A name I use in a Roleplay Site)

Nation: Earth

Bending or not?: Yes

Weapons:

Bio: Relos is a 17 year old boy who is an expert swordsman, but can bend both Earth and Water. He trained with Toph and Katara to learn both, but looks up to Aang and Sokka.

Name: leffen (username: luffy 789)

Weapons:

Bio:18 years old. Trained in Earthbending by Master Toph and Avatar Aang. He likes adventure and a good fight. Always eats 3 times his weight of food. Mastered the Sword and Staff from his late father.

Name: Sivero Done

Nation: Water, Southern Tribe

Bending or not: Yes

Weapons: None

Bio: This boy was very intelligent, while he was captured by the Fire Nation, he picked up a few Fire Bending skills. As a Waterbender, he was said to have surpassed every Waterbender in the Southern Tribe. While he was in the Fire Nation, that is when he escaped. Now helives a good life in the "New" Fire Nation ruled by Zuko. "Good Zuko"

Name: Luke

Nation: Fire

Bending or not?: Not

Weapons: Small bombs and other Explosives. Also carries a small dagger

Bio: The 2nd known deserter of the Fire Nation. He deserted the Fire Nation at age 7 and has been living on his own for 10 years. He is known as the Explosive Master. He has sworn never to return to his Nation until the Fire Nation regains its honor.

Edit:

Name:Adotumal Fletcher

Nation:fire

Bending or not?:yes

Weapons:N/A

Bio:a orphan adopted and trained by a fire sage. from a young age but wen the sage die no one was there to take his place except the orphan that he had raised so now with sag status he has been at almost ever major event in the late history of the war (age 34)

Name: (If you mean username) Spirit Of Stardust (if you mean like a made up name) Shane Tylors

Nation: Earth Tribe

Weapons:

Bio: 14 years old. He Is The Best Earthbender In A Small Village Within The Earthkingdom. He Was Found Outside At The Age Of 6. He Says He Was A Firebender But Was Banished For Being To Much Of A Threat. He Soon Forgot How To Firebend And Becam A Earthbender. He Soon Want's To Learn Firebending Again.

Form:

Name:
Nation:
Bending or not?:
Weapons:
Bio:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: (If you mean username) Wombat (if you mean like a made up name) Rarru Kanji

Nation: Water, Northern Tribe

Weapons: Spear

Bio: 25 years old, he is close to perfecting his waterbending. After studying with master Paku for 10 years, he himself has begun to teach the benders of his tribe. He takes great Pride in being from the Water Tribe.

Weapons: Sword and Staff

Bio:18 years old. discovered he can master a second element. unfortunately for him it was air. Trained in Earthbending by Master Toph. Trained in Airbending by the Avatar himself, Avatar Aang.

can i join?

Name: Relos Voden (A name I use in a Roleplay Site)

Bending or not?: Yes

Weapons: Sword

Bio: Relos is a 17 year old boy who is an expert swordsman, but can bend both Earth and Water. He trained with Toph and Katara to learn both, but looks up to Aang and Sokka.Usually likes to use both elements to cover girls in mud during a catfight.

Weapons: Sword and Staff

Bio:18 years old. Trained in Earthbending by Master Toph and Avatar Aang. He likes adventure and a good fight. Always eats 3 times his weight of food. Mastered the Sword and Staff from his late father.

Can i join now?

Name: Sivero Done

Nation: Water, Southern Tribe

Bending or not: Yes

Weapons: None. (Unless he makes a ice sword or something)

Bio: This boy was very intelligent, while he was captured by the Fire Nation, he picked up a few Fire Bending skills. As a Waterbender, he was said to have surpassed every Waterbender in the Southern Tribe. While he was in the Fire Nation, that is when he escaped. Now helives a good life in the "New" Fire Nation ruled by Zuko. "Good Zuko"

Ok, didn't see that when I posted it.

Here's an edited version:

Name: Luke

Nation: Fire

Bending or not?: Not

Weapons: Small bombs and other Explosives. Also carries a small dagger

Bio: The 2nd known deserter of the Fire Nation. He deserted the Fire Nation at age 7 and has been living on his own for 10 years. He is known as the Explosive Master. He has sworn never to return to his Nation until the Fire Nation regains its honor.

RESERVED

i reserved it so i could ask if there are more spot's left and if there are ill edit my post later after i get an answer and also are there other elements be sides the usual but any way

Edit:

Name:Adotumal Fletcher

Nation:fire

Bending or not?:yes

Weapons:N/A

Bio:a orphan adopted and trained by a fire sage. from a young age but wen the sage die no one was there to take his place except the orphan that he had raised so now with sag status he has been at almost ever major event in the late history of the war (age 34)

Archived