The Adoring Family

J-Max

[align=center]Well after nearly 10 Days I finally get to show this card off! Please enjoy.

ve1vs7.jpg

However much I would love to give Image Credit. I'm afraid I got this Pic from a Hentai Site.

While there is at least 1 other Beast-Type monster on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Once per turn you can discard 1 Level 4 or below Beast-Type monster from your hand to Special Summon 2 "Baby Sheep Tokens" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) These tokens cannot be used for a Tribute Summon. During each of your Standby Phases increase your Life Points by 300 X the number of "Baby Sheep Tokens" on your side of the field.[/align]

It obvious that's what he thinks of my card. Stupid n00b.... Thanks to the rest of you though. There's no such thing as a "Too Cute" Card it's just the weay I can cook up effects. As for the Holo? I admit lately I holo almost every card I make :P

Baby Sheep Token. Yes it does! See the cute children Especially the Girl on the guys head. She has Pink Sheep Horns (Very Fluffy looking I might add Awwwwww) And why does everybody want to go up against me all of a sudden? I'm not THAT great :P

Archived