Lock.Moving to a different site.club members that still want to be a part ask me for site name

Cozmosus

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okydokey thats all u needed to say here we go=

2i0fyb5.png(Virus Master)

kao7ly.jpg(Virus Sorcer)

6ektht.jpg(Virus of Chaos)

o0sb4k.jpg(Virus of Nanoids)

2whf239.png(Virus of Energy)

2cxx6o6.png(Virus of Mirages)

vnckmx.png(Virus of Technology)

f3e6vq.png(Virus of Nature)

34fjllz.png(Virus of Gravity)

11r4o44.png(Virus of Intelligence)

4j1qx.png(Virus of Strength)

juxnv5.png(Virus of Earth)

2mo1fl3.png(Virus of the Sky)

ra96p1.png(Virus of the Wild)

eh0i0p.png(Virus of the Future)

ekrock.png(Virus of History)

Cant say that was fun well it got me thinking like the viruses are attacking the planet and pokemon (legendary too) and trainers are working together to stop them.So your role is to capture powerful pokemon and get the legendaries to help u,so you have to travel the regions. (and meet new people *wink wink* we should be in the game just as extras,so you get a pokemon after helping me *wink wink* here 259bwd4.png colf*name is cozmolf*)

just ideas *wink wink*

Well the thing is you start at kanto,Johto,houen,shinno,new one(optional), but all gym leaders are weaker and some will give u badge if u do a task for them.and you dont have to travel far you get bike in beggining and I was thinking in u get a car in tech city(secret town in emerald)

I love the viruses.good job!I think the light God should be like a flying evolve form for Evee.The first version for the fire god is the chosen one.

also, stop choosing thing Proto, unless you have permission.Ill Post some of the pokemon Ive made in the first post, and the ones the group made.

I love the viruses.good job!I think the light God should be like a flying evolve form for Evee.The first version for the fire god is the chosen one.

also' date=' stop choosing thing Proto, unless you have permission.Ill Post some of the pokemon Ive made in the first post, and the ones the group made.

[/quote']

thanks the viruses were fun to do,but a little difficult and for the light god that was easy after I got started also pls pm me if u need more splices (I have many).For the story line pls edit what I have so far (cholf* pls put a few of us in it).

p.s. to weird darth vadar guy I only needed the moves and the moves aren't copy righted!!!

(if u read the older posts you'll see I already have starters)

p.s.s. here new meowth kind of guy working for bad guys (a new evil group helping viruses)= 2eeiihg.png

p.s.s.s check this out 15cbvaw.gif and 2nqbqyc.gif

woops wrong thing here is the real gift (not as good as my other eggs ,but its ok)= A sniffsniff egg vhulc7.jpg and I named 2nd stage sniffle and the 3rd stage sniffirior

Sorry I haven't posted yet, but I was thinking if we should either bring back team rocket, or use a new team. If we use a new Team, I'm going to take 2 idea for names, abnd trow mine in, which is Team

Alpha Wolf Squadrin

And, I'm not a map maker, but I have an idea for a town. A futeristic city, like the one in Pokemon: Destny Deoxys

One more thing. I've created sprites for team rocket. (One of them becomes a rocket later)

~Posting Sprites Later~

And, if you havn't Seen Destny Deoxys, you can find pics on serebii.net

hey on the site I like the antler dude and yes it is a forest and I made that quite some time ago,so pm=(previous) Pokemon master (Ash) like u can battle him and get advice from him when your stuck in the game,but theres someone guarding the out side see, so u cant go in in the begging.

ok aslong as I helping and proto how bought some more cities like a city in a volcano

and heres more scratch=saw9lj.jpg' date='[img']http://i37.tinypic.com/1zb4acp.png[/img],35cpzpf.gif and town heres a happy 1 with amny pokemon

m9255e.png

2pqoshk.png

I like the second and third scratches.not so much the first.I especially like the cities.I think we should use your map style.Would you be able to do protos maps in that style?I dont know if theyre the same or not.

Archived