Lock.Moving to a different site.club members that still want to be a part ask me for site name

Cozmosus

So, like I said ealier, should we bring back team rocket, or should we make a new team. I'll post the Team Rocket Sprites if we agree, to bring them back.

Also, the Ash idea, it's kind of weird, but I recently finished a set of Ash Sprites, both overworld, and in battle.

And I am making a newish pokemon, The Dark Rapadash.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Oak? (<-- different Pokemon master idea)

[spoiler=Story Ideas to link with virus pokemon]

- Also the viruses would be a interesting idea to add as the viruses could act as what may cause a sort of "Armageddon" in the story where unless they are stopped, they could enslave pokemon and humans

- They also could be slowly creating a weapon in space for the earth's annihilation..

- Another idea is that the viruses are gathering information on how to reawaken the first pokemon (no, not bulbasaur ;)) that has been slumbering in the planet's core which could spell the end for all by it devouring all that inhabit the planet.

- Another idea is the viruses could be targeting the best of the bests pokedexs that could cause them to permantly malfunction then go for other electronics so they could cease complete control.

1st of all I like the boy ponyta,as normal,but in sunny day

and yes we need a new team(must go with viruses) Clan Virus and Yes the master would be best as some one with trainer experience Ash/Gary

for the volcano town did u make it proto

heres what I think ash might look like:ivikpt.png

heres new pokeballs=(good)2r7rhw7.gif/(bad)10f244i.gif

I think both pokeballs are good.For viruses, "Deyoxes has returned! This tim he has the power to multiply and fuse with other pokemon!The only one that can save the world is you!Play as a boy or girl!Over 300 new pokemon to catch and train!"

Great!So, you are able to catch different rayquazas but only 1 deyoxes.It changed from orange and green to red and blue.other types are different colours.TRAINERS!

2ebwcbo.jpg

These are the people you start with.Hey, zephkaa, can you do the cities that proto made in the style of yours?They're on the first page.

yes it changes on its environment like you'll see gravity deyoxis90655d.png in places like observatory where u help someone and get 1ylezs.png cosmolf in an egg 293hg6t.jpg

and this one could be in a museum or cave with fossils 1e3z8i.png

It cant be captured by normal pokeballs (so how bought new evil clan is working on catching the deyoxis by makeing the evil ball) and in the end you get the special pokeball to catch it

and heres some sprite trainers=21cvvhu.gif

and cool sprites

super mega ps what does my style mean

1st of all I like the boy ponyta' date='as normal,but in sunny day

and yes we need a new team(must go with viruses) Clan Virus and Yes the master would be best as some one with trainer experience Ash/Gary

for the volcano town did u make it proto

heres what I think ash might look like:[img']http://i33.tinypic.com/ivikpt.png[/img]

heres new pokeballs=(good)2r7rhw7.gif/(bad)10f244i.gif

Here's my ash (The Front, back, and 1st runing pose sprites were found on DeviantART. The Rest we're by me. Give credit if used)

2ni8t9z.jpg

So I am gussing we're going to use a New Team? Once when we've decided on the name, can someone post the basic outfit design, so I can start making members.

Archived