Zombie Bunny

Azuh

Stupid rabbits, always coming back to haunt me and all...

last011ag7.jpg

[justify]When this card has been destroyed by battle, it is returned to your hand instead of going to the Graveyard. You can also Special Summon 1 "Zombie Bunny" from your Deck or Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. During your Main Phase, you can remove from play 3 "Zombie Bunny" cards from your hand to Special Summon 1 Monster from either player's Graveyard. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as a Zombie-Type monster and cannot be destroyed by battle.[/justify]

I DOnt own the artwork of this card

That Pic freaks me out! It makes me think of Cute Bunny Girls Zombiefied :P As for the card?

Just some small errors such as not using Past Tense for Effects "When this card is destroyed in battle" Instead of "When this card has been destroyed by battle" It may be the new OCG I'm not sure. A solid 8/10 from me the effect is very interesting.

That Pic freaks me out! It makes me think of Cute Bunny Girls Zombiefied :P As for the card?

Just some small errors such as not using Past Tense for Effects "When this card is destroyed in battle" Instead of "When this card has been destroyed by battle" It may be the new OCG I'm not sure. A solid 8/10 from me the effect is very interesting.

Thanks

Yeah, i think i must of used old OCG. Weird :S

Archived