New Card Updates

Yes, I know, another card update thread. Now, of course, the 15 Premium Pack cards are out

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

So for those of you who couldn't wait for these cards, comence drooling, they're almost here

As for those who like tins, you may have already heard about 3 of the 6 promo cards.

Destiny Hero Plasma

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

Elemental Hero Grand Neos

And finally, for those who are interested in the World Championship this year, here are the promo cards.

wc700.jpg

701.jpg

702.jpg

testament.jpg

I apoligize for any inconvinience, these were the best pics I could find.

And for those who don't know what the effects are the monsters are, look at the previous tournament promos, they are exactly the same.

Comments, questions, insults, trash talk are all encouraged.

Yeah, whoops, almost forgot to say this.

There will be 5 cards in each Premium Pack 1 pack, 2 Secret Rare and 3 Super Rare.

Edit: Plus, don't count out the glasses. If you are gonna have Marshmallon, you better be packing those glasses.

Edit: 7 Super Rares and 8 Secret Rares, in case anybody can't tell.

i have metalmorph and dark magic curtain ultaments in jap XD does that count for something lol. metalmorph look like it can help level 4 monsters take out some pesky monarchs! and have marshmellon to def. pretty wicked combo right there. and legasy of yata-garasu looks like a advance jar of greed (not bad for a exodia deck). the ritural monsters are not really that good! and whats with the new red eyes effect -.- shuffle ur deck... thats it!? and the new "victory dragons"... well thats what it seems like. all in all im only going to be looking for is marshmellon, glasses, and metalmorph. oh and throw away that get ur game on card! wtf with that anyways?

I WANT DARK MAGIC CURTAIN! I NEED 3! OMG! if i never thought america would ban dark magician, im almost seeing it now. T_T. Also im gonna deck 2 sheild crass, and side marsh baby. YES I SAID SIDE! AM I INSANE, MABEY. but i know for a fact ppl are gonna deck sheild crash. 100% Sure! so i would only side 1 marhmellon. It will replace my frog, or my spirit reapor. one of em. idk yet. also the rest are trash, ill burn the rest. Yeah... i guess ill use to keep my house warm in september. mmmm toasty warmth of trashy secret rare and super rares. ahhhhhhhhhhhh (drool)

@ bennys i get FOTB for 2.30, well for rite now, and duelist packs for 1.50. its usually 2.99 for packs (non-duelist) (1.99 for duelist) (and 7.99 for structure decks) (20.00 for tins)

Archived