Back to Square One

Nah' date=' I think it's a cost, so it won't work with Dark Worlders. :?

Exiro: Yes, but this is slightly faster than P-Bawwww.

[/quote']

PWWB doesn't NEED to be fast to be good, it's the fact that he's chainable that makes him good.

EDIT: I agree that it doesn't matter that Square can't target s/t, they are bad targets for it anyway. The only s/t that would be targeted are Field Spells and things like Destiny Board, while both won't see much play in a good meta, and in the current one.

PWWB=Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, which is basically this in trap form. This brings us to Speed vs. Chainability. Jinzo, Decree and MST on your turn before you can activate it come to mind here. It really comes down to setting and being able to use on opponent's turn vs. using right away, ut has to be on your turn.

Also, despite PWWB's chainability, will it always be the right time to activate it when it gets destroyed? I think not, opponent might not have anything worth -1ing yourself.

If you're deck is constantly playing meta decks, then I guess PWWB is more appropriate. But if you're playing casually with friends, it couldn't hurt to use back to Square One.

Well I suppose a Diamond Dude Deck would benefit from it more than PWWB. Aside from that, keep it in casual play.

OH!!! thats what that meant.. yea i use that too... all 4 of them go in my Harpie deck ^_^ theyr great cards!

Priceless.

Definately sig worthy. XD

Archived