|-Quite Possibly my best card-| ~Hunter, Kale, Ultimate_Ryan, Totalobelisk comment plz~

Synchronized

I do not claim ownership of the image used on this card.

I got the image from PhotoBucket. It was posted by the user Contact801.

Ok, before I post the card, I've seen this image many times, and I know it is overused, but I've never completed a card with this image. I've tried making a card with this image, but I never posted it. I've seen this image on Photobucket and deviantART, so I don't know who its original owner is.

MidnightMoonDragon.jpg

If this card is the only monster you control, it is changed to Defense Position and control of this card is shifted to your opponent. If this card is in Defense Position, its Battle Position cannot be changed, except by a card effect. When an opponent's monster with an ATK higher than the DEF of this card attacks this card, this card's controller takes damage equal to the difference. When this card is removed from the field, it is removed from play.

Well, i'm not one of the names of people to rate the card, but i'll go ahead and do so.

Elsandero, what makes it so risky? It's actually a increadibly easy card to turn the game around with, xD

It's a good idea, a 4 star with 2000 ATK is strong, but if it's the only monster, it goes to the opponent in defence position, and if it's attacked while in defence, it's makes the damage peircing damage.

It seems actually rather strong to me, whats the down side? It's a overpowered card to me, but a good card nun the less,

7.9/10

(Overused pic(I have seen it way too much), overpowerd)

Yeah Star!

It's good.

But I love it!

8.7/10

Thanks for the comment. If you love it' date=' why did you give it an 8.7/10?

Just kidding, lol.

Seems a little underpowered with Cards like the Goblin Elite Attack force and 1900 Beatsticks like Gemini Elf.

Underpowered? It's a monster with 2000 ATK that basically lets you attack your opponent's Life Points directly when it's given to your opponent.

Pretty risky card IMO

But still' date=' nice job once again Star ^_^

8.5/10

[/quote']

Risky? It works well with Creature Swap if you have more than 1 monster. I think it's more strategical.

Thanks for the comment.

Well' date=' i'm not one of the names of people to rate the card, but i'll go ahead and do so.

Elsandero, what makes it so risky? It's actually a increadibly easy card to turn the game around with, xD

It's a good idea, a 4 star with 2000 ATK is strong, but if it's the only monster, it goes to the opponent in defence position, and if it's attacked while in defence, it's makes the damage peircing damage.

It seems actually rather strong to me, whats the down side? It's a overpowered card to me, but a good card nun the less,

7.9/10

(Overused pic(I have seen it way too much), overpowerd)

[/quote']

I don't understand how it could possibly be overpowered.

If your opponent did manage to change it to Attack Mode, they could eventually change it to Defense Mode and give it back to you.

Remix' date=' nothing will beat the Legend that is your 'Twilight Dragon'.

Still, nice card ^_^

[/quote']

Thanks for the comment, and yeah, Imperial Dragon was good xD.

I don't understand how it could possibly be overpowered.

If your opponent did manage to change it to Attack Mode' date=' they could eventually change it to Defense Mode and give it back to you.[/quote']

But untill then, it's underpowered, I don't rate on possiblities of other cards being used, just look at the plain effect. It's overpowerd...

EDIT:

Underpowered? It's a monster with 2000 ATK that basically lets you attack your opponent's Life Points directly when it's given to your opponent.

^EXACTLY!

Very good OCG, only error is the 3rd sentence. It should be "During battle between this Defense Position card and an attacking monster whse ATK is higher than the DEF of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to the controller."

Don't use 1st Edition in the Set ID as the card make it block capitals, it's supposed to be 1st Edition, but the card maker makes it 1ST EDITION. Also, all 1st Edition cards in the TCG have gold stickers, you don't have one, so don't use a circulation.

Set ID is good. ^_^

Balance is good enough, basically a beatstick for Dragon swarm decks, could prove more useful once/if REDMD is released. ^_^ Although it is primarily a swarm beatstick, it seems to get intimidated alone, but can still give you an edge if you get another monster down quickly. That's a fun concept to be sure.

Picture is a little overused, I'd recommend the picture pamansazz made yesterday of the moon dragon as the picture.

A very interesting card. ^_^

Archived