i8s winged kuriboh really tht good

i just found something out tht will rock winged kuriboh lovers world

its not as good of a card as i thought

check this out

Winged Kuriboh

Effect Monster (Fairy / LIGHT / 1 Star / ATK 300 / DEF 200)

After this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, any Battle Damage the controller of this card takes this turn becomes 0.

• If "Winged Kuriboh" is destroyed as a result of battle, its effect will not reduce the Battle Damage its owner takes from that battle, because its effect doesn't activate until later, when it's sent to the Graveyard. (And damage calculation has already happened by then.)

Level ten still isn't worth building a deck around. And plenty use Waboku. There are some deck types I'd use waboku in. Not bad in monarchs when you want their monster to survive so you can snatch and sak it. In chain burn it can be rape aswell. It's chainable as opposed to kuriboh/mirror force ect. Best ultimate defense IMO.

The last part is quite true, your monsters aren't killed if attacked, just flipped if facedown(your opponent would still take damage if there was a difference in atk and def), if your opponent blows a heavy storm or mst you can just flip waboku and your completely safe unless they activate something in the chain to negate it, which would stop negate attack just as easy.

... Waboku might be better than Negate Attack, but Threatening Roar is better than Waboku. Can anyone tell the class why?

As for Winged Kuriboh: useless. Unless you wanted to like, build a highly defensive deck: but even then you have Thunder of Ruler, Spirit Barrier, Threatening Roar, Waboku, Gravity Bind, Level Limit - Area B, Messenger of Peace, Stumbling, Vengeful Bog Spirit etc. all of which are better than Winged Kuriboh because you don't waste a summon on it.

As for Winged Kuriboh LV10, I dislike monsters with strict summoning conditions as a rule, but Winged Kuriboh's summoning condition is absurd. You need a Winged Kuriboh, Transcendant Wings, and 2 cards in hand. A Confiscation, Heavy Storm, Nobleman of Crossout, Shield Crush, Mystical Space Typhoon, correct Mind Crush etc. etc. can all screw this up, and what's worse is that the "puzzle pieces", the parts that make up the combo, are USELESS by themselves: not PRACTICALLY useless, TOTALLY useless.

If I want a difficult summoning condition that's actually worth it, I'd run Horus Lockdown over this.

... Waboku might be better than Negate Attack' date=' but Threatening Roar is better than Waboku. Can anyone tell the class why?

As for Winged Kuriboh: useless. Unless you wanted to like, build a highly defensive deck: but even then you have Thunder of Ruler, Spirit Barrier, Threatening Roar, Waboku, Gravity Bind, Level Limit - Area B, Messenger of Peace, Stumbling, Vengeful Bog Spirit etc. all of which are better than Winged Kuriboh because you don't waste a summon on it.

As for Winged Kuriboh LV10, I dislike monsters with strict summoning conditions as a rule, but Winged Kuriboh's summoning condition is absurd. You need a Winged Kuriboh, Transcendant Wings, and 2 cards in hand. A Confiscation, Heavy Storm, Nobleman of Crossout, Shield Crush, Mystical Space Typhoon, correct Mind Crush etc. etc. can all screw this up, and what's worse is that the "puzzle pieces", the parts that make up the combo, are USELESS by themselves: not PRACTICALLY useless, TOTALLY useless.

If I want a difficult summoning condition that's actually worth it, I'd run Horus Lockdown over this.

[/quote']

>_>

It stops your opponent's Battle Phase, meaning Wildheart and similar cannot attack.

Archived