What is your Favorite Season?

Guest Tiger

What is your Favorite Season?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Season?

Well' date=' considering that we only have two seasons here in Sweden, Autumn and Summer (FU, global warming) I'd have to go with summer.

[/quote']

Man, thats rough. Damn You Global Warming!

Don't disrespect Mother Nature or you will regret it.

To answer the question........family from Alaska....born in Illinois......born in winter.....I can't choose between fall, winter, and spring.Fall: peacefull, quiet.Winter: cold, snow(sometimes), Christmas, quiet.Spring: peacefull, noisy, rain.

Nevermind Just fall and winter for me.(peace and quiet)

Wait, so how was he disrespecting Mother Nature? Just by saying FU to Global Warming? Do you even know what that is? It has nothing to do with Mother Nature dude.

Anyways, thanks to Global Warming in Estonia, we really don't have much of a Winter here, but gosh darn it, I still lovez the winter time ^_^

Well' date=' considering that we only have two seasons here in Sweden, Autumn and Summer (FU, global warming) I'd have to go with summer.

[/quote']

Man, thats rough. Damn You Global Warming!

Don't disrespect Mother Nature or you will regret it.

To answer the question........family from Alaska....born in Illinois......born in winter.....I can't choose between fall, winter, and spring.Fall: peacefull, quiet.Winter: cold, snow(sometimes), Christmas, quiet.Spring: peacefull, noisy, rain.

Nevermind Just fall and winter for me.(peace and quiet)

Wait, so how was he disrespecting Mother Nature? Just by saying FU to Global Warming? Do you even know what that is? It has nothing to do with Mother Nature dude.

Anyways, thanks to Global Warming in Estonia, we really don't have much of a Winter here, but gosh darn it, I still lovez the winter time ^_^

The global warming is partially MN's fault, but mostly our fault. And besides I have an agreement with Mother Nature.

Just like Charlie Morae said' date=' it's nearly no winter at all in Sweden (I'm from Stockholm too! (^_^) ). Last December it was mostly rainin' and rainin', and then it was snowing for like 3 days and then it started rainin' and rainin' again :(

[/quote']

So head-on true. We got like, three weeks of snow in total between November and March. We didn't even get snow on Christmas. :(

I am winter.

Mainly because my B-Day is in the Coldest month of the year (January). But my favorite reason for being winter, is that it's the time interval between Marching Season and Indoor Drumline Season. So That's my one break from Music. Also because last winter, I spent everyday with the one I loved at the time. And I hope to do again, but with Stephanie.

Archived