What is your Favorite Season?

Guest Tiger

What is your Favorite Season?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Season?

Guest Tiger

Well' date=' considering that we only have two seasons here in Sweden, Autumn and Summer (FU, global warming) I'd have to go with summer.

[/quote']

Really? You only have 2 Seasons?

I like the summer most cuz my birthday is the 13th of June (this year it was Friday 13th! :shock:) and I like sunny days. :D

Just like Charlie Morae said, it's nearly no winter at all in Sweden (I'm from Stockholm too! (^_^) ). Last December it was mostly rainin' and rainin', and then it was snowing for like 3 days and then it started rainin' and rainin' again :(

Guest JoshIcy

Can I vote all? My home island has all 4 seasons going on at one time... o.O, you have to live there to understand...

But I guess Winter/Rainy Season...

EDIT: 4000 Posts!!! Yayz :D

Winter. ^_^ I love it when the air gets chilled and Snow starts to fall.

Incidentally, my favorite type of weather is Snowy weather and Rainy weather, and I prefer clouded skies to clear ones (most days). Occasionally, I enjoy a nice sunny day.

But yeah, winter love.

Well' date=' considering that we only have two seasons here in Sweden, Autumn and Summer (FU, global warming) I'd have to go with summer.

[/quote']

Man, thats rough. Damn You Global Warming!

Don't disrespect Mother Nature or you will regret it.

To answer the question........family from Alaska....born in Illinois......born in winter.....I can't choose between fall, winter, and spring.Fall: peacefull, quiet.Winter: cold, snow(sometimes), Christmas, quiet.Spring: peacefull, noisy, rain.

Nevermind Just fall and winter for me.(peace and quiet)

Archived