Hello

LGND444

Hey, I've been on here a while this year and just didn't know how to start my own forum and I've just found out how to. I just don't know how to post my cards and I want to. I made about 60 with my friends but at least 45 are complete. Well, I guess that is it for me.[/color][/font]

Guest Tiger

That's okay. I understand what it is like to be the new member. You don't know the rules yet, you don't know anyone, and you don't know what to do. That's okay, just read all the rules and you will be fine :)

Also To add reputations on to someone's chart you need to have 25 posts, then you go to their profile and click "VOTE" Then you get to give them a positive, neutral, or negetive rep. You earn points by posting, creating threads, and voting in polls.

Guest Tiger

Also To add reputations on to someone's chart you need to have 25 posts, then you go to their profile and click "VOTE" Then you get to give them a positive, neutral, or negetive rep. You earn points by posting, creating threads, and voting in polls

Guest Tiger

Okay when I get 25 posts I will add reputations to you. Thanks.

Really? Thanks!

Also, to post cards you click on the card and right below the card a URL will apper, copy and paste the URL into a post, and your card will appear!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived