If you were invisible, what would you do?

FindingTheEverlight

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me see. What would I do?

What I have always wanted to do.

I'd go up to a person. And poke him.

Then laugh at the look on his face as he searches for the one who pokes him.

And TSS... who the heck do you think you are? The Invisible Man? And yeah, I don't think that would be a very realistic thing that you would do IRL.

I probaly would. Theres this one guy I just want to kick the crap out of but can't because I would get in trouble.

If it's true' date=' then why not join my Army for world domination? You can unleash all your sociopathic tendencies on every person you want.

I have a lot of people I want to beat up, but I don't. The thing is, pain is [i']instant[/i]. It is much wiser to be smart enough to manipulate events so that things turn out bad for him and he is damaged mentally. Physical scars heal, mental ones don't.

I probaly would. Theres this one guy I just want to kick the crap out of but can't because I would get in trouble.

If it's true' date=' then why not join my Army for world domination? You can unleash all your sociopathic tendencies on every person you want.

I have a lot of people I want to beat up, but I don't. The thing is, pain is [i']instant[/i]. It is much wiser to be smart enough to manipulate events so that things turn out bad for him and he is damaged mentally. Physical scars heal, mental ones don't.

Touche.

Yes' date=' I would do what Aximil said, but my way would involve a lot more touching.

[/quote']

Yes to that. It's a shame I don't have PE anymore. Oh well. Yayz for freshmen and sophomores. :P

And I'd also do the obligatory sneak around and freak people out. Along with that, I'd also cause ruckus and buffoonery.

Archived