New Server; Forum Upgrades

YCMaker

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a problem' date=' it's being VERY laggy when I type. When I type it takes about 5 seconds for a word to appear :O

[/quote']

It's probably your computer. I doubt it should be laggy when typing normally...

Anyway, it works fine for me.

• Administrators

I love the server update ^_^

However I dislike the thread layout :(

and I know a way around it' date=' sorta =/

User CP> Edit Options> Thread View Options> Display Posts in Classic Mode.

[/quote']

I wouldn't recommend using this mode as of right now. It's still very rough around the edges and things will look strange.

Its more comical like now... The drop down might take some getting used to, but something tells me I might like it...

But the fact that the new look does not tell me if someone is online annoys me.

And the Warning level seems like a blatant bullseye for insults when a persons warning level is high...

• Administrators

Its more comical like now... The drop down might take some getting used to' date=' but something tells me I might like it...

And the Warning level seems like a blatant bullseye for insults when a persons warning level is high...

[/quote']

You can easily tell if someone is online by the little user icon next to their name in their posts, in addition to their online status in their profile.

Also, only you and other moderators can see your warning level.

Is there any way you will be able to make it so we could use the old post/thread layout in the future? Without the rough edges

I'm working on it, although I'd suggest giving the new layout a chance. It actually uses much less screen real estate as there isn't an empty box running down the left side of the post. The entire page is now used to display a post, allowing for more content and reducing page stretching.

Its more comical like now... The drop down might take some getting used to' date=' but something tells me I might like it...

[/quote']

You can easily tell if someone is online by the little user icon next to their name in their posts, in addition to their online status in their profile.

Also, only you and other moderators can see your warning level.

My eyes no stay good sometimes -.-"...

And that is very nice ^_^

Thanks a lot YCMaker lol, and normally I hate to gratz like this but dang lol... Me like :P

I completely love the new layout ^_^

The posts are a lot wider

The topics don't get marked as unread if I'm offline for a certain amount of time (which I really enjoy)

The avi size thing kinda bugs me a little, but its no big deal really

And I haven't been having any glitches

Great work on the site ^_^

Archived