Wii, Xbox 360, or PS3?

TobitoXIII

Which is Better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is Better?

• Wii (Nintendo)
    • Xbox 360 (Microsoft)
    • PS3 (Sony)

I just like how many 360 fanboys there exist' date=' just accept that by two single games the 360 is already owned;

Crysis because all current consoles actually can't handle it's graphics (the developers said themselves that IF they had to put it on consoles it could go on High as maximum, where on the PC you have the Ultra settings)

and MGS4 because the PS3 can handle such big games in contrary to the 360. Even if they would make a Metal Gear Solid for the 360, it will be way shorter and smaller version not even worth to compare.

[/quote']

Yeah too bad everything else about the PS3 sucks. Oh, so the graphics capabilities a better woop de doo. The wii's graphics suck but the game system as a whole is awesome. Im a 360 fan so it's not that im sticking up for either but you should take into consideration other varibles before trying to trash a system.

More exclusives coming out, free online, and the capabilities are awesome. Go buy a HD TV you poor sap. How about actually playing a system, before being a fanboy and saying EVERYTHING about it is bad k? The Wii sucks. We've been through this. Gimmicky controller, no games ( Wii music isnt a game ) and the bad graphics DO mean something.

( Oh, I own a 360 and PS3 both are great consols. )

I do have a HD TV, 1080i capatabilites. I was simply correcting the "sap" for saying graphics are the only thing that contribute to a game. I am not being a fan boy because I like the Wii and the Xbox 360 equally, I just hate it when people assume PS3 is the best because the graphics are better.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just like how many 360 fanboys there exist' date=' just accept that by two single games the 360 is already owned;

Crysis because all current consoles actually can't handle it's graphics (the developers said themselves that IF they had to put it on consoles it could go on High as maximum, where on the PC you have the Ultra settings)

and MGS4 because the PS3 can handle such big games in contrary to the 360. Even if they would make a Metal Gear Solid for the 360, it will be way shorter and smaller version not even worth to compare.

[/quote']

Yeah too bad everything else about the PS3 sucks. Oh, so the graphics capabilities a better woop de doo. The wii's graphics suck but the game system as a whole is awesome. Im a 360 fan so it's not that im sticking up for either but you should take into consideration other varibles before trying to trash a system.

More exclusives coming out, free online, and the capabilities are awesome. Go buy a HD TV you poor sap. How about actually playing a system, before being a fanboy and saying EVERYTHING about it is bad k? The Wii sucks. We've been through this. Gimmicky controller, no games ( Wii music isnt a game ) and the bad graphics DO mean something.

I do have a HD TV, 1080i capatabilites. I was simply correcting the "sap" for saying graphics are the only thing that contribute to a game. I am not being a fan boy because I like the Wii and the Xbox 360 equally, I just hate it when people assume PS3 is the best because the graphics are better.

Hate it when people assume the PS3 is better? It's always the first console to be insulted :/

[/quote']

Hate it when people assume the PS3 is better? It's always the first console to be insulted :/

I can't help that im afraid, I was raised to be a microsoft fan. My house is strictly sony-free. The PS3 doesn't really have anything going for it beside a couple chioce games and the blu-ray, to the best of my knowledge anyways :/

Lol I would only buy the PS3 for Blu-Ray.

However I still consider it to be better than the wii. I think it's pretty obvious that the wii wasn't directed towards people like me.

As you would call it...there arn't that many Douche bags in the world lol

Wii is more sutible for Family games and more fun.

Ps3 and X-Box360 are for the more hardcore gamers.

Done. End of Story. There all good in a certain sense.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Lol I would only buy the PS3 for Blu-Ray.

However I still consider it to be better than the wii. I think it's pretty obvious that the wii wasn't directed towards people like me.

As you would call it...there arn't that many Douche bags in the world lol

Wii is more sutible for Family games and more fun.

Ps3 and X-Box360 are for the more hardcore gamers.

Done. End of Story. There all good in a certain sense.

Of course, that's just how it's been done so far. Certainly, each of the consoles has the capability to take on characteristics that are currently identified with the others.

Archived