• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

W

I

I

YAY

Y'know, games for a console don't affect the console itself. Wii is waaaaaaaay more original than the XBox 360 (which is fail for the same reason the GameCube is fail; that is, it isn't) and PS3 (the Sixaxis is a total Wii ripoff, and it doesn't even work). Plus, Wii is most durable and practical console in its generation, like the Gamecube before it.

Counting games, it's Wii -> XBox360 -> PS3.

Not counting games, it's still Wii -> XBox360 -> PS3, although by a smaller margin (Halo 3 and SCIV with Darth Vader bump the others up).

(the Sixaxis is a total Wii ripoff' date=' and it doesn't even work)

[/quote']

Sixaxis, a Wii ripoff? Excuse me while I roll on the floor and laugh for a while. That's like saying that all games that use guns are ripoffs of Space Invader.

Also, define "doesn't work".

360's Online Play is second to none. It has Halo and Fable exclusively. It also has the rights to Rare who own the Banjo-Kazooie Series which was one of my favs.

Have you seen the new Banjo Kazooie? They totally runied it! They ripped apart the idea and put Gummi ships in it from kingdom hearts...seriously watch the trailer....

Wii. The game isn't based on graphics it is based on how much fun you while playing it and that my friends is why the Wii concours the other systems.

(Well mostly i'm just a very loyal fan to nintendo i'll pretty much buy anything they produce....except for wii fit' date=' i think that is a stupid idea.)

[/quote']

I am a loyal fan so I won't judge the book by it's cover.

W

I

I

YAY

Y'know' date=' games for a console don't affect the console itself. Wii is waaaaaaaay more original than the XBox 360 (which is fail for the same reason the GameCube is fail; that is, it isn't) and PS3 (the Sixaxis is a total Wii ripoff, and it doesn't even work). Plus, Wii is most durable and practical console in its generation, like the Gamecube before it.

Counting games, it's [b']Wii[/b] -> XBox360 -> PS3.

Not counting games, it's still Wii -> XBox360 -> PS3, although by a smaller margin (Halo 3 and SCIV with Darth Vader bump the others up).

Wii has no good games, and no good games in the works. Brawl, whoopdy doo. Anything new? Nope. Xbox 360 and Ps3 have loads of new games coming out this fall

And gamecube fails.

Miserably

W

I

I

YAY

Y'know' date=' games for a console don't affect the console itself. Wii is waaaaaaaay more original than the XBox 360 (which is fail for the same reason the GameCube is fail; that is, it isn't) and PS3 (the Sixaxis is a total Wii ripoff, and it doesn't even work). Plus, Wii is most durable and practical console in its generation, like the Gamecube before it.

Counting games, it's [b']Wii[/b] -> XBox360 -> PS3.

Wii has no good games, and no good games in the works. Brawl, whoopdy doo. Anything new? Nope. Xbox 360 and Ps3 have loads of new games coming out this fall

I so agree with Tkill.

People overrate the wii too much. It has motion sensers...woooo. You know what else had a controller like the wii? The ataari....remember the gun you could point at the screen and shoot things with?

I hate to say it but the wii is just a console that I don't find very appealing. They don't release many interesting games, and I've only seen like 2 games released that were rated M.

W

I

I

YAY

Y'know' date=' games for a console don't affect the console itself. Wii is waaaaaaaay more original than the XBox 360 (which is fail for the same reason the GameCube is fail; that is, it isn't) and PS3 (the Sixaxis is a total Wii ripoff, and it doesn't even work). Plus, Wii is most [b']durable[/b] and practical console in its generation, like the Gamecube before it.

Counting games, it's Wii -> XBox360 -> PS3.

The bolded is complete and utter BS. I dropped my first wii off of a table...and it shattered it. I could upload a pic of what it looks like now if you'd like?

I just like how many 360 fanboys there exist, just accept that by two single games the 360 is already owned;

Crysis because all current consoles actually can't handle it's graphics (the developers said themselves that IF they had to put it on consoles it could go on High as maximum, where on the PC you have the Ultra settings)

and MGS4 because the PS3 can handle such big games in contrary to the 360. Even if they would make a Metal Gear Solid for the 360, it will be way shorter and smaller version not even worth to compare.

PS3: Most of its games aren't that good, and the good ones are on the 360.

360: The only games that are big are shooters, and shooters aren't my thing.

Wii: The core gamer is being forgotten and it is pissing me off.

In the end I like Wii best since PS3 has like no good games, 360 is mostly shooters, and I suck a shooters, but the Wii has good games that I enjoy, namely Brawl, and Kart.

I just like how many 360 fanboys there exist' date=' just accept that by two single games the 360 is already owned;

Crysis because all current consoles actually can't handle it's graphics (the developers said themselves that IF they had to put it on consoles it could go on High as maximum, where on the PC you have the Ultra settings)

and MGS4 because the PS3 can handle such big games in contrary to the 360. Even if they would make a Metal Gear Solid for the 360, it will be way shorter and smaller version not even worth to compare.

[/quote']

Yeah too bad everything else about the PS3 sucks. Oh, so the graphics capabilities a better woop de doo. The wii's graphics suck but the game system as a whole is awesome. Im a 360 fan so it's not that im sticking up for either but you should take into consideration other varibles before trying to trash a system.

I just like how many 360 fanboys there exist' date=' just accept that by two single games the 360 is already owned;

[/quote']

Yeah too bad everything else about the PS3 sucks. Oh, so the graphics capabilities a better woop de doo. The wii's graphics suck but the game system as a whole is awesome. Im a 360 fan so it's not that im sticking up for either but you should take into consideration other varibles before trying to trash a system.

More exclusives coming out, free online, and the capabilities are awesome. Go buy a HD TV you poor sap. How about actually playing a system, before being a fanboy and saying EVERYTHING about it is bad k? The Wii sucks. We've been through this. Gimmicky controller, no games ( Wii music isnt a game ) and the bad graphics DO mean something.

( Oh, I own a 360 and PS3 both are great consols. )

Archived