Wii, Xbox 360, or PS3?

TobitoXIII

Which is Better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is Better?

• Wii (Nintendo)
    • Xbox 360 (Microsoft)
    • PS3 (Sony)

Which do you think is better, Wii, Xbox360 or PS3?

I gotta go with Wii. I have one. And I don't really like systems that weren't made by nintendo. It also has Wi-Fi internet. And you can play almost any old Nintendo game on it!

My games and ratings:

Super Smash Bros Brawl-10/10

Mario Kart Wii-9.5/10

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess-9.5/10

Super Mario Galaxy-8.5/10

Super Paper Mario-7/10

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution-6/10

Pokemon: Battle Revolution-4/10

Mario Party 8-4/10

Wii Fit-4/10

Wii Sports-3/10

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

360's Online Play is second to none. It has Halo and Fable exclusively. It also has the rights to Rare who own the Banjo-Kazooie Series which was one of my favs.

The wii has some of my favorite game sequels like SSBB, LOZ, and the Super Mario series.

The PS3....has blue-ray? That's all it's good for.

My Favorite: Microsoft's Xbox 360.

*sigh*

How many threads about this left -.-

Wii = no graphics at all

I agree' date=' there have been like...89 threads with the same question, but the nintendo wii is fun, all that a ps3 is is a modern ps2...

I don't really like Xbox 360's, not that reliable...[/color']

Wii doesn't have good graphics but if your just looking for some fun' date=' Wii is the one for you.

PS3 is better for serious play.

360 : ???[/quote']

I totaly agree with every word...^_^

Basicly i'm saying the wii is the best...

360's Online Play is second to none. It has Halo and Fable exclusively. It also has the rights to Rare who own the Banjo-Kazooie Series which was one of my favs.

Have you seen the new Banjo Kazooie? They totally runied it! They ripped apart the idea and put Gummi ships in it from kingdom hearts...seriously watch the trailer....

Wii. The game isn't based on graphics it is based on how much fun you while playing it and that my friends is why the Wii concours the other systems.

(Well mostly i'm just a very loyal fan to nintendo i'll pretty much buy anything they produce....except for wii fit, i think that is a stupid idea.)

Guest JoshIcy

Uuugh... Only recently was I given the option to get into the current Gen market. So I have to choose which.

I personally prefer the Ps3 as it is a BEAST when it comes to having what I want. But my sister lives with me, and being the family guy that I am I have to figure out one that works for the both of us. Despite that she hates my type of games, [Fighting|Some FPS|Adventure and RPG]. Which is what the Ps3 should be aiming for...

While she hates most of those and likes [sandbox Games|Racing|Short Games] And most of those I hate, with the exception of PC style Sandbox Games -.-"....

Meh even then... the Ps3 easy...

Btw, I don't really get it. If you want to game, buy a GAME PC. :\

The technology of those increases and increases while you just wait for a newer version...

We can change our video cards, stuff new RAM into it, and play again if something becomes too high for our reach.

And consoles aren't that good at all. Really. I prefer a keyboard :)

Btw' date=' I don't really get it. If you want to game, buy a GAME PC. :\

The technology of those increases and increases while you just wait for a newer version...

We can change our video cards, stuff new RAM into it, and play again if something becomes too high for our reach.

And consoles aren't that good at all. Really. I prefer a keyboard :)

[/quote']

Lag. Noobs. ETC.

Plus, some games aren't really compatible in most PC's.

50-50 on that one.

Well, what game isn't compatible on the PC? O_o

I'ts true that some games like AC are SOME LITTLE BIT easier to play on other consoles, but that's somely becuase they have made them for console play -.-

Games like Oblivion are so much better on the PC. Plus, on a PC you can do a myriad of other things and maybe even during gameplay.

Lags? I did not advice to buy a Windows 98, right? A decent PC will run the games far better than consoles. Noobs? Don't like them? Don't go online. Besides, they are everywhere.

Here my list based on facts showing good and bad points of the platforms:

Wii:

+ Unique controls that gives loads of fun

- No serious games, most games are really childish... you'd never see a game that plays like Gears of War or so on the Wii

- Cheap (refers to game content?)

360:

+ Biggest online community / content (does NOT mean BEST)

- It's the RRODbox, so most crashes and most annoying

- Bad Microsoft support

- Can't handle big (future) games

- Most 360 exclusives actually go to PC a few months later

- Cheap (refers to quality?)

PS3:

+ Future based thanks to Blu-ray and superschip, will keep supporting big games

+ Good technical support

- Simple online functions (depending on how you want to play online this could also be considered as a +)

- Expensive

PC:

+ Most quality

+ Most functionality (do other things, make yugioh cards for example :p)

+ Best exclusives (think about Spore, Crysis)

+ Upgradeable Hardware :)

+ Mouse and Keyboard kick controller away

+ Mods

- Vista unfinished (if XP had DX10 it would've been better)

- Most expensive

Number one will always stay PC, it will just receive new hardware and become upgradeable so it will always remain alive, and then gaming is just one thing you can do with it. PS3 will follow the PC because it can handle big games, since games get bigger all the time the PS3 has a future thanks to this. The 360 won't be able to handle big games (take MGS4 for example) and thus Microsoft will have to make a new console, which is obviously going to cost them alot instead. The Wii, no idea of it's future. Currently it's the best sold platform, but on the other hand more than 50% of the people sell it again after it, it's just more a platform for kids. I think that I will remain alive, but for the hardcore gamers it will be nothing. Then again, consoles are just meant for entertainment, with the PC you can do alot more. Besides, alot of things require PC's even faster than the ones commonly used for gaming, so it's just nice that it happens you can game on it too.

I'd say it like this. If you are serious about gaming and always want to be able to have the best of the best and want to do other things too -> PC. If you are serious and want to have a fast system that get's you ready for modern gaming and will still be supported in the future -> PS3. If you want a modern system, but don't care (you actually should) about quality and future support -> 360. If you don't really bother about the best games and just want to have some fun -> Wii.

This was a long post, didn't meant to say a system was good or bad in my opinion, just wanted to give you the facts.

Archived