The results are in.

The fifth chosen winner...

...was no one! Congratz! :D

The fourth chosen winner...

The third chosen winner...

The second chosen winner...

...was Tiger! Congratz Tiger! You've just won 10% of the jackpot, which is a total of 30 Points! :D

The first chosen winner...

...was magno! Congratz magno! You've just won 75% of the jackpot, which is a total of 225 Points! :D

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Silencerleader' date=' you could spend all your points and win, but I'm glad your not cuz that gives me a better chance to win :)

[/quote']

Um....thats the daily revenue....to....feed the kids...

Oh, okay :neutral:

Silencerleader' date=' you could spend all your points and win, but I'm glad your not cuz that gives me a better chance to win :)

[/quote']

I just don't feel like gambling my life away ;)

I did, and I lost it all :(

[/quote']

I just don't feel like gambling my life away ;)

I did, and I lost it all :(

Exactly why I care to invest it in the future YCM Bank where debts, loans, and investments are settled...

*lolz, I created the YCM lotto idea a hell of a time long ago...just didn't think it would be this good XD*

Unfortunately, I will have to discontinue this thread.

It has really been a pleasure to host this for the members of YCM, but I'm afraid that this has taken a little too much of my time.

I have many more tasks a day that I need to accomplish other than this, so I'm sorry that I have to end it now.

The last drawing will be held for 48 hours, then once it has been completed, I will allow the members to discuss the results of the last drawing. Once the discussion ends, I will private message a moderator to lock this thread.

So, for the last drawing, I'm donating 3,500 Points to the jackpot. I'm sorry it's not much, but it's about all of my points. I'll pick more than five winners, so that less people feel unhappy about not winning.

Thanks and sorry,

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Archived