The Lottery.

RestLess-BoTics

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Again, I just want to thank each and every one of you, that participated in this lottery.

Without your participation and means of support, all of this would not be possible. :)

I've altered the prizes, so that I would award everyone with a prize. I'm really sorry it's not much, but I hope you like it!

Prizes for the last drawing :

The first chosen winner : 65% of the jackpot.

The second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth chosen winners : 5% of the jackpot.

The ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth chosen winners : One positive reputation point.

Allright, here are the results.

The fifteenth chosen winner...

...was Bloodrun! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Bloodrun! :D

The fourteenth chosen winner...

...was Kizzi! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Kizzi! :D

The thirteenth chosen winner...

...was Seth! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Seth! :D

The twelfth chosen winner...

...was Silencerleader! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Silencerleader! :D

The eleventh chosen winner...

...was magno! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing magno! :D

The tenth chosen winner...

...was Tiger! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Tiger! :D

The ninth chosen winner...

...was Welche! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Welche! :D

The eighth chosen winner...

...was Swift™! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Swift™! :D

The seventh chosen winner...

...was Icyblue! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Icyblue! :D

The sixth chosen winner...

...was Funk*Lord! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Funk*Lord! :D

The fifth chosen winner...

...was Static! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Static! :D

The fourth chosen winner...

...was Spire™! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Spire™! :D

The third chosen winner...

...was Legacy Of Stardust™! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Legacy Of Stardust™! :D

The second chosen winner...

...was Slash! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Slash! :D

Finally, the first chosen winner...

...is no one.

I'm keeping the rest of the points.

Ban me if you want.

This site is ridiculous.

You know what, I'm not going to award anyone their prize.

You're all pathetic.

Just kidding! Lol, you're all so gullible. :D

The winner...

is Ruby! OH MAH GOSH, OH MAH GOSH, OH MAH GOSH. You've just won. Alot of points. Do you know how many points that it? Alot. It's 34,580 points! WHOA! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Ruby! :D

*Sigh.*

Well, it was really fun hosting this for everyone, but this has to come to an end.

With school coming up in a couple of days, I'll be way to busy to be hosting these kinds of things, but don't worry, I'll still be on the site. :)

To the people who have sent me filled-out applications, I'll be speaking to the member(s) that I think are fit to hold a similar lottery tomorrow.

Finally, all the reputation points will be awarded within the next 72 hours, due to the limit being help upon my ability to hand out reputation points, and the points will be also awarded within the next 72 hours, because I need a break.

Later. :)

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif[/align]

[align=center]Again' date=' I just want to thank each and every one of you, that participated in this lottery.

Without your participation and means of support, all of this would not be possible. :)

I've altered the prizes, so that I would award everyone with a prize. I'm really sorry it's not much, but I hope you like it!

The second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth chosen winners : 5% of the jackpot.

The ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth chosen winners : One positive reputation point.

...was Bloodrun! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Bloodrun! :D

...was Kizzi! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Kizzi! :D

...was Seth! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Seth! :D

...was Silencerleader! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Silencerleader! :D

...was magno! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing magno! :D

...was Tiger! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Tiger! :D

...was Welche! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You just won a positive reputation point! Aren't you so happy?!?! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Welche! :D

...was Swift™! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Swift™! :D

...was Icyblue! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Icyblue! :D

...was Funk*Lord! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Funk*Lord! :D

...was Static! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Static! :D

...was Spire™! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Spire™! :D

...was Legacy Of Stardust™! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Legacy Of Stardust™! :D

...was Slash! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You've just won 5% of the jackpot! Do you know how much points that is? It's 2,660 points! Whoa! That's a lot! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Slash! :D

[b']...is no one.

Ban me if you want.

This site is ridiculous.

You're all pathetic.[/b]

The winner...

is Ruby! OH MAH GOSH, OH MAH GOSH, OH MAH GOSH. You've just won. Alot of points. Do you know how many points that it? Alot. It's 34,580 points! WHOA! Thanks for participating in the last drawing Ruby! :D

*Sigh.*

Well, it was really fun hosting this for everyone, but this has to come to an end.

With school coming up in a couple of days, I'll be way to busy to be hosting these kinds of things, but don't worry, I'll still be on the site. :)

To the people who have sent me filled-out applications, I'll be speaking to the member(s) that I think are fit to hold a similar lottery tomorrow.

Finally, all the reputation points will be awarded within the next 72 hours, due to the limit being help upon my ability to hand out reputation points, and the points will be also awarded within the next 72 hours, because I need a break.

um omg, so not cool =( i was hoping to pay yankee back =/ oh well..

and that one paragraph galsstin, i almost dropped my laptop =(

[align=center]Again' date=' I just want to thank each and every one of you, that participated in this lottery.

[b']...is no one.

Ban me if you want.

This site is ridiculous.

You're all pathetic.[/b]

The winner...

*Sigh.*

um omg, so not cool =( i was hoping to pay yankee back =/ oh well..

and that one paragraph galsstin, i almost dropped my laptop =(

Teehee.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Archived