The Lottery.

RestLess-BoTics

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on the member wishing to host this idea on his/her thread.

If anyone wishes to host this lottery on a different thread once the last drawing is finished, please post here. I'll grant my permission to the member of my choice, once this is all finished. If I don't pick you, please don't get upset. I'm picking the best member that's most fitting for the job, someone who can devote their time everyday to this site. :)

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

If anyone wishes to host this lottery on a different thread once the last drawing is finished' date=' please post here. I'll grant my permission to the member of my choice, once this is all finished. If I don't pick you, please don't get upset. I'm picking the best member that's most fitting for the job, someone who can devote their time everyday to this site. :)

-Glasstin[img']http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/glasstin10/emo-fish.gif[/img]

Well, I get on everyday.

So could you put me in the running of hosting the Lottery?

If anyone wishes to host this lottery on a different thread once the last drawing is finished' date=' please post here. I'll grant my permission to the member of my choice, once this is all finished. If I don't pick you, please don't get upset. I'm picking the best member that's most fitting for the job, someone who can devote their time everyday to this site. :)

-Glasstin[img']http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/glasstin10/emo-fish.gif[/img]

Can I please continue this thread? I am online every day :D

Archived