Lifeline Journey (Read the first post)

Megayanma

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You, mortals, are on an uncharted Island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, and you have been called here for a tournament." A duel spirit appeared, which Dario recognised as Black Luster Soldier. "You will duel all of the people that were called here, collecting "Spirit Strings" that each one of you has. You are not the only ones that were called. The prize for winning is 1,000,000 Dollars and a "Divine" card. But ytou must also survive in the dense jungles. Beware." The spirit dissappeared. "I guess that means we have to duel, whoever you are." Dario told Rink.

I summon

Bird Watcher

Atk: 1900 Def: 1500

When you normal summon this monster you may ad one "Birdian" monster from your deck to your hand. If "Bird Watching" is on the field you may special summon this monster from your hand.

in attack mode. Than I add Monster-004-Birdian-Star-Bird-CARD.jpg from my deck to your hand and chance his level to level 12.

Than I activated Spell-006-Bird-Fusion-CARD.jpg and combine “Bird Watcher” from my field and “Star Bird” from my hand and special summon Monster-009-Masterofthesky-PIC.jpg and his attack gets boost by 1200 points.

Now Birdian - Master of the sky attack Wolf pack summoner

LP - 4000

HAND - 3

Field 3

(Two, Forget Birdian Defends Bird and my face down)

I activated my facedown card

Name: Sharp Beak Bird Invasion.

Type: Counter

Effect: Activated only when your opponent activated a spell or trap card. Tribute one monster to negate the activation of the spell or trap card and destroy all spell and trap cards on the field. Special summon on “Birdian – Sharp Beak Bird” from your hand deck or graveyard it can't attack during the turn it was special summed.

So now I scarifies "Birdian Defends Bird" to negated your trap card and destroy it than I Special summon my Monster-011-SharpBeakBird-CARD.jpg

Now my attack continuous "Master of the Sky" destroy his wolf pack summoner (Dario's lifepoints drop to 2200). I place one card face down en give you a shot.

LP: 4000

Field: 3 (Master of the sky, face-down en Sharp Beak Bird)

Hand: 2

Archived