Lifeline Journey (Read the first post)

Megayanma

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhyo groggily lifted himself out of the sand.

He noticed a blue-armored figure sitting annoyed on a log next to him.

"Finally" the figure whispered to himself, and quickly stood up.

"You are on an uncharted Island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, and you have been called here for a tournament. You will duel all of the people that were called here, collecting "Spirit Strings" that each one of you has. The prize for winning is 1,000,000 Dollars and a "Divine" card. But you must also survive in the dense jungles. Beware."

The figure started to disappear.

"Hold on a second" Rhyo called, hardly paying attention. The figure solidified again.

"What is it?"

"What did you just say?" Rhyo asked, scratching his head.

"Ugh, just don't be surprised if some random people try to duel you, you were called here for a reason."

"Uhh, fine I suppose, I've had weirder things happen to me"

The figure started to disappear, then solidified again.

"Remember, that deck of yours is much blacker than your heart, don't let it corrupt you."

Rhyo attained a proud expression.

"Heh, save your breath, me and my brother have already gone through my dark phase"

The Black Luster Soldier seemed surprised by this.

"Really..."

"Yeah, believe me, this deck is completely under my control now"

BLS gave a faint smile as he dissipated into the wind.

Rhyo held the black winged pendant around his neck as he looked into the forest beyond.

Seeing how the grey haired kid wouldn’t answer Rink continuous his quest to search for more food and water and opponents.

Rink: Seeing anything from op there?

Turbo Bird: There’s a forest behind the mountains with a lake.

Rink: Thanks Turbo Bird. Running Bird would you give me a picky back ride to the lake?

Running Bird: of cores we should be their in a half day

Akiro: I wonder where I could find some food... or at least some shelter. Hey Alpha! Where are you!

*Alpha Werewolf/AW appears behind Akiro*

AW: Try finding a river. You can hunt fish can't you?

Akiro: Yeah, but thats normal fishing. I guess I could use some sort of Spear to hunt. If you could find shelter while I get some fish, it would make things easier.

*Alpha Werewilf leaves to find shelter*

Akiro: I wonder how much other people are here? And why was that guy expecting me to duel? I'm not gonna go out of my way for some Bird watcher.

*Akiro goes to look for some wood to carve into a Spear*

Ikshail turned around to face the cave, then looked down at his right arm.

It was completely bandaged like it was mummified. Then, with an evil glare in his eyes, he swiftly turned around, with his right arm leading. He turned around so fast, the bandage on his arm was completly destroyed. What was there completly startled Dario.

A demonicly grotuesqe manifestation that was his arm. The force from that destruction sliced the ground and activated the duel disk on his arm.

"You have what I need. Duel me. NOW!"

Dario thought he was kidding, but with those eyes glowing reddish-black, he knew he was serious.

"Lets. But be warned; you'll need to expect the worst. Your words are torrent lies, you have the information I need. In order to break the truth from you, I'll just have to defeat you."

He drew 5 cards from the duel disk on his demonic hand.

"Foolish mortal, do you really think you can defeat us."

Dario was confused by what he ment by us. Then, he saw him. A monster spirit that looked like he was wearing ancient armor. The spirit was ghostly blue, as if he was alive, but died long ago. Dario knew. That was his spirit.

"I may be kind, but not too kind. But you have the honor to begin this duel."

A blue wolf appeared beside Dario. It had blue-jay like wings. "Ready...Dario?" It said.

"Of course."

He drew a card, eyeing it carefully.

"Polymerization, activate." A vortex appeared, sucking two of Dario's cards into it. A beast materialized.

4qdpu1t.jpg

"I set a facedown and end my turn."

LP: 4000

Hand: 2

Field: 2

Dario looked at his hand carefully. "Hmmm. Okay then, I activate my facedown, Howl At The Moon!"

5xskdgy.jpg

"I choose to use the coin flip, and call tails!" A holographic coin appeared, then once...twice...three times it flipped in midair...it landed on tails. "Alright!" He searched his deck, found his card, then re-shuffled. "I summon Wolf Pack-Summoner."

4lnmvkp.jpg

"Summoner, attack the Minion!"

"Impressive, but you'll need more skill to defeat me."

He looked down as he activated a face-down card

allureofthedarksidexc0.jpg

He smiled as a pitch-black cloud rose from the card, surrounded Lycan Fighter as the monster jumped over to Ikshail's field. He watched as the Summoner attacked the Lycan....

Archived