Lifeline Journey (Read the first post)

Megayanma

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some freaky Black Luster Soldier sat this to us: ” You, mortals, are on an uncharted Island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, and you have been called here for a tournament. You will duel all of the people that were called here, collecting "Spirit Strings" that each one of you has. You are not the only ones that were called. The prize for winning is 1,000,000 Dollars and a "Divine" card. But you must also survive in the dense jungles. Beware."

I activated Dust tornado, sow your facedown is gone. Next I activated:

Spell-019-BirdsFromheaven-CARD-1.jpg

And I bring back my “Birdian – Star Birds” whose level is still 12. Than I activated Spell-015-StarDrawer-CARD-1.jpg and scarifies the star bird I just brought back so I can draw 6 cards. Next I remove my “Birdian – Star Bird” and my “Birdian – Master of the Sky” from play to activate this: Spell-012-BirdSpecialmagic-CARD.jpg and activated your Monster Reborn and special summon your 5yjxu7l.jpg how’s let me destroy your Lycan fighter

Ikshail stared at the boy, examining him from head to toe.

"Could he be.....?"

He seemed confused, wondering about something in his past

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a year ago, Ikshail found the deck he contains today in the temple of the unknown forest. The spirit, Marka Ragnos, came and blessed him with unimaginable power, to crush all in order to restore peace to the broken, shatered world he called home. Earth.

As soon as Ikshail left the temple, he heard someone. He turned around to see someone standing on the top of the temple. He couldn't see who he was; the glare from the sun made it difficult.

"Pathetic. Even through all of the trouble you went through to get here, this is what you end up with? I should've killed you back over Fiji when I had the chance"

Within a split second, he dissapeared. Fiji? When was he ever at Fiji? Wait. Maybe.

That flight. The plane they took to get from Florida to Austrailia on vacation went over Fiji! Could he've been?

His rival? His sworn nemisis? The true evil Marka warned him about?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even after all of these years, he could never find the answer to his long and hard quest. The boy seemed to look like him, but yet, didn't seem to contain a true evil Marka spoke of.

Ikshail stared at the confused and stuttering boy.

"Have you ever competed in any tournaments? At all? Perhaps a tournament in Baro City, by any chance?"

OCC: I made up the city name, just to bring up a subject about my character's past.

Archived