Tomiix

Who would win in a four way light saber duel  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would win in a four way light saber duel

• Darth Vader
    • ObiWanKenobie
    • General Grevious
    • Darth Maul

Some of you may rember my last poll Pokemon who would win in a four way battle and you voted yesterday and said diagala would win. This poll is theamemed starwars who would win in a four way light saber duel.

Anikan Skywalker Aka darth vader

Obiwan aka Ben

General Grevious or

Darth Maul

To all who is vewing please vote this poll means so much to me.

Jar Jar Binks. I don't understand why people hate him so much. He brings so much comic relief to Star Wars.

Buuuut.... for those choices?

Anakin Skywalker Aka Darth Vader- Um.... which one are you talking about? Anakin as Anakin or Anakin as Darth Vader?

Obiwan aka Ben- Same as above.

General Grevious- Obi Wan (as Kenobi) pwned Grievous in RotS.

Darth Maul- Obi Wan would pwn him, too.

Jar Jar Binks. I don't understand why people hate him so much. He brings so much comic relief to Star Wars.

Anakin Skywalker Aka Darth Vader- Um.... which one are you talking about? Anakin as Anakin or Anakin as Darth Vader?

Darth Maul- Obi Wan would pwn him' date=' too.

[/quote']

what i ment is that there also called that name

guys let me get one thing straight i have no idea what kotor is im just a 12 year old boy who likes the movies

Darth Maul- Obi Wan would pwn him' date=' too.

[/quote']

what i ment is that there also called that name

guys let me get one thing straight i have no idea what kotor is im just a 12 year old boy who likes the movies

KOTOR = Star Wars: Knights of the Old Rebublic. It's set about 4000 years before BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin).

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Vader or Obi-Wan. It'd come down to chance; after all, Vader only won in Star Wars because Obi-Wan surrendered. Although Obi-Wan might pull a Mustafar, Vader > Anakin.

Grievous is made of kickass, but Obi-Wan pwn't him in the saber duel.

Maul... is Maul. O,x

For the record, Exar Kun is EPIC FAIL, as is KotOR.

Supreme, if I wasn't nice as I am, I'd spam you full of neg reps.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was, is and forever will be the BEST (B-E-S-T) Star Wars video game ever made.

Whoever disagrees with that, is either born after the game came out, a total noob and lives in a cave, doesn't have a PC or 360, or bears nihil knowledge of the Star Wars universe.

:)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Supreme' date=' if I wasn't nice as I am, I'd spam you full of neg reps.

[b'] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was, is and forever will be the BEST (B-E-S-T) Star Wars video game ever made.[/b]

Whoever disagrees with that, is either born after the game came out, a total noob and lives in a cave, doesn't have a PC or 360, or bears nihil knowledge of the Star Wars universe.

I've played the XBox KotOR, and believe me, it makes no sense at all. Movies > KotOR. Forever.

[b'] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was, is and forever will be the BEST (B-E-S-T) Star Wars video game ever made.[/b]

I've played the XBox KotOR, and believe me, it makes no sense at all. Movies > KotOR. Forever.

T_T *glares*

BTW Oldmaster and me hate you now (just so you know)

Depends. If Obi wan is Ben he dies. If he is the obi wan from episode 3 or 2 he wins hands down. After all, Obi did kill each person there. Darth Vader included because Anakin was dead, there was no way that he would of survived, but for the sake of the plot line they made him alive. A battle between just Grievous and Maul would so freakin' epic.

You must have been playing KOTOR 2...because KOTOR 1 was made perfect sense towards the end when it all was revealed.

Archived