My and cyberdude's duel

Dear me boys. . . a little duel turned into a monumental forum-based quarrel, in which everyone seems involved. Well, aside from the obviously incredible power text has against its enemies, and one's reputation on a Yu-gi-oh Card Making side, I think this was a nice experience, don't you?

Now, I R, I read the duel and yes, he MAY have been cheating but he MAY have also made a mistake. You, on the other hand, drew monsters that fit perfectly into your circle of convenience.

One of may Laws of a Cheater is that he will draw everything that he needs WHEN he needs it.

Anyway, I've said my part. I'd enjoy a duel with you, or you, cyberdude, for that matter.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good point Necrophia. There is an AMAZING chance that I cheated. But at least if I cheated, I was subtle about it. [And I'm not saying I did]

But with cyberdude, I know he has horrible grammar, but it's IMPOSSIBLE, even with the worst grammar to mispell Driceratops as "Frost."

So yes, both of us could have cheated, but if we both did, I was subtle. He, on the other hand, WASN'T.

Oh, and...

I run 3 Zanji

3 Gmaster

2 Shogun.

No, you weren't drunk, unless you're drunk now as well. You just can't spell. If you were drunk you couldn't duel at all. Who are you trying to kid? No one here wants to read that lie.

It was believable before you pulled that.

And Grammar, wow, just WOW. You're saying that because someone is subtle when he cheats, it SHOULDN'T COUNT AT ALL. Or, I mean, if the OTHER duelist is less subtle, the subtle cheater should get away with his obvious tactfulness.

Let's think. If Watergate occurred but no one noticed it, the men involved should have gotten away with it, RIGHT? Totally! Or let's say that Japan SUBTLY attacked us during Pearl Harbor, while Germany bombed New York. THE JAPANESE SHOULD GET AWAY WITH IT.

Give me a break moderator, sir.

Now who wants to duel?!

Besides, I lose sometimes, and I don't say my opponent (or anyone) cheats. I respect my opponent's no matter what.

But, I am beginning a New Era, and I will win my tournament to start! -_-

This duel was weighted on their bets. No one has fun losing, especially when the duel is going to be posted.

When people have the chance, they will normally. It's instinct. Especially people around our age, we're still young and cowardly.

It's not "Exactly" it's "Because. . ."

You're not proving any point. Cheating can prove something - that you know how to do it right. It proves that you're afraid to lose, but you're not stupid enough to let it happen because of faulty and absolutely significant text-based honor.

As I've said, humans ALL cheat. It's not a big deal. And it doesn't prove anything, but people can convince themselves that they have a right to cheat. "He may be cheating, so I'll just make it even!" or "I didn't draw ANYTHING good and he's drawing his best cards! I'll just . . .switch these 5 cards."

Also they were betting, as I saw it. Duh.

I'm not saying that. I've cheated before, everyone does. But, it proves nothing, and it's easy to tell if people cheat. Thats why Byond and YVD are best for duels, because you see every move.

No' date=' you weren't drunk, unless you're drunk now as well. You just can't spell. If you were drunk you couldn't duel at all. Who are you trying to kid? No one here wants to read that lie.

It was believable before you pulled that.

And Grammar, wow, just WOW. You're saying that because someone is subtle when he cheats, it SHOULDN'T COUNT AT ALL. Or, I mean, if the OTHER duelist is less subtle, the subtle cheater should get away with his obvious tactfulness.

Let's think. If Watergate occurred but no one noticed it, the men involved should have gotten away with it, RIGHT? Totally! Or let's say that Japan SUBTLY attacked us during Pearl Harbor, while Germany bombed New York. THE JAPANESE SHOULD GET AWAY WITH IT.

Give me a break moderator, sir.

Now who wants to duel?!

[/quote']

I'm not saying that it shouldn't count. By all means, accuse me of cheating. All I'm saying is that the only evidence that I may have been cheating was that I had a good hand.

And your watergate/Pearl Harbor thing doesn't tie into the argument...

So no, I will not give you a break, ma'am.

Archived