Hello people!!! ♥♥♥

Hi! My name is Cydonia Misime, I was notified here by a good friend of mine. You should know him, his account here is Meti, but he told me he quit. But I don't care, I like this place so far!

Anyway, I have to be at his house to use the internet, and Meti did say that our IP Addresses might be the same. He explained everything to me already, even the IP thingies

Anyway, he told me also to tell alittle about myself, so here I go!!! ♥

I am Cydonia, one of Meti's friends, he told me not to reveal his real name. I am a year younger than Meti, so I'm sixteen! I am also a lesbian, I found out when I was twelve. And I like listening to music, just like Meti does, and I also like to roleplay, sense Meti taught me how.

Anyway, that's little me! ♥♥ And I hope this place is as cool as Meti says it is!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I seem to recall Meti using you in a number of RPs, most notably a surprisingly amusing post-apocalypse monster war RP called "Blood Inferno" by Windheart (it died due to the creator's inactivity, sadly).

Anyway, a few tips:

•Stay the hell away from the TCG and Your Deck sections if you want to have a good time.

•Don't ask me questions about using the forum. I'll get ticked off. Just an advance warning.

•Have fun.

•Have fun.

•Have fun.

•Maybe make an RP...? That I can join...?

•Have fun.

•Have fun.

•Oh, I almost forgot: Have fun.

With all due respect,

|||~Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

|||||||This message will self-destruct in five seconds.

Archived