The New World Order Set - Written

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well don't start it yet! i have more cards to show!

the new world dictator (DARK/warrior/level 8/ATK 2800/DEF 2000)

tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

in this 1 person disobeyed the way the way of life and took over everyone. his sends his soldiers to their death, but they get the mission done.

hero of the new world (LIGHT/Warrior/Level8/atk2500/def1800)

increase the atk of all monsters on your side of the field by 500. if this card is destroyed by battle, switch all monsters on your side of the field to defense mode.

a hero arrives to confront the dictator. they both die and every person stops attacking to recover at the war.(hence the defense mode switching)

Good cards, again but you forgot to capitalize some of the words in those two cards.

Creator of these two cards: Onslaught

The New World Dictator (Dark)

Level 8

[Warrior/Effect]

Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.

ATK/2800

DEF/2000

Hero of the New World (Light)

Level 8

[Warrior/Effect]

Increase the ATK of all monsters on your side of the field by 500. If this card is destroyed by battle, switch all monsters on your side of the field to defense mode.

ATK/2500

DEF/1800

Their is the updates to the cards. >.>

oh here's another card

Alien Invasion (SPELL)

Add together the sum of the ATK for all of your opponent monsters and then for your 'Alien' monsters. destroy all cards controlled by the player with lower sum.

there are some errors since i don't know how to explain it. anyway the story in this is that after the planet is recovering from the dictator, the aliens invade.

perhaps, it's too obvious.

maybe we should assemble a card list to keep track of all these cards

Obvious, yes it is too obvious. >.>;

Anyway the Fan Fiction I will create is before the New World was freed from the Darkness, when it was the Old World still.

Old World - Justice

Field Spell Card

When this card is played, you and your opponent cannot play any DARK attribute monsters. All LIGHT attribute monsters gain 500 ATK points. If either player plays a DARK attribute monster, both players lose 200 Life Points for the total Level of the monster, then the DARK attribute monster is removed from play.

this is it fixed

Old World - Justice (SPELL/Field)

All LIGHT monsters gain 500 ATK. If a DARK monster is played, both players lose 200 Life Points x level of the monster.

Remove the "removed from play" part.

I'll move 'Alien Invasion' to another story.

and about that list

another new card

Old World - Corruption

All DARK monsters gain 500 ATK. If a LIGHT monster is played, both players lose 200 Life Points x level of the monster.

pretty much the same card, just changed it to the time when the darkness strikes

It would be better if has, Removed from play. It gives an extra scare to people who play a certain 'attribute' a Deck full of Dark's wouldn't be played, same with Lights. It would make them harder to play and make DAD worthless. Lol

My version of this card.

Old World - Corruption

Field Spell Card

All DARK monsters gain 500 ATK. If a LIGHT monster is played, both players lose 200 Life Points x level of the monster. The LIGHT monster is then removed from play.

I'll keep track of all cards, I'll make a List right now.

The New World Order Set - Written List.

Warlord Hydra -TNWO-001

Apprentice Blacksmith - TNWO-002

Journeyman Armorsmith - TNWO-003

Master Weaponsmith - TNWO-004

The New World - TNWO-005

Nano-Machine Sabre - TNWO-006

Lesser Spawning Hydra - TNWO-007

Enchanted Scales - TNWO-008

Space Station - TNWO-009

Stationary Turrets - TNWO-010

Doming Shield - TNWO-011

Stasis Field - TNWO-012

Space Junk - TNWO-013

Darken Hydra - TNWO-014

V-Union Space Ship - TNWO-015

Dark Comet - TNWO-016

Current of Change - TNWO-017

A-Union V Fighter - TNWO-018

The New World Rebuilder - TNWO-019, Creator Onslaught.

Commanding Fusion - TNWO-020

Vindicator of the Light - TNWO-021

The New World Wanderer - TNWO-022, Creator Onslaught

Abduction! - TNWO-023, Creator Onslaught

Masterful Wind Machine - TNWO-024

The New World Blacksmith - TNWO-025, Creator Onslaught

Commanding Presence - TNWO-026

Different Dimension Strike - TNWO-027

Undermining Authority - TNWO-028

Seal of Judgments - TNWO-029

Seal of Life - TNWO-030

Reborn Justice Hawk - TNWO-031

The New World Dictator - TNWO-032, Creator Onslaught

Hero of the New World - TNWO-033, Creator Onslaught

Alien Invasion - TNWO-034, Creator Onslaught

Old World - Justice - TNWO-035

Old World - Corruption - TNWO-036, Creator Onslaught but I revised it.

Dang, I just noticed this.. but 36 cards already created. But I need to create the next four because I am going to create some odd cards that do go with this 'Set' but I would like to create them though.

4 New Cards, out for the TNWO SET. Come look if you have any OGC changes then please post, just to correct the grammar on them.

Calamity – Overwhelming Darkness

[Continuous Trap Card]

TNWO-037

You can only activate this card when there are 4 or more DARK attribute monsters on the field. You have to discard 2 DARK Attribute monsters from your hand to destroy 3 LIGHT attribute monsters on the field. All DARK attribute monsters cannot attack, as long as this card is face-up on the field. All DARK attribute monsters gain 200 ATK points per your End Phase.

B-Union Juggernaut (Light)

Level 11

TNWO-038

[Machine/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, expect by tribute 3 Machine-type monsters with “Union” in their name. When this card is summoned successfully, you may discard 2 cards off the top of your Deck to Special Summon 1 Machine-type monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you may discard 1 card off the top of your Deck, to destroy 1 monster on your opponent’s field.

ATK/3400

DEF/2000

Anti-Gravity

[Equip Spell Card]

TNWO-039

This card can only be equipped to Machine-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can switch the battle position of the monster equipped with this card. Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster by 500 points. If the monster equipped with this card, is apposed to be destroyed you destroy this card instead and the monster card is saved from being destroyed.

C-Union Pulsar Missile Boat (Light)

Level 4

TNWO-040

[Machine/Effect]

This card can only be Normal Summoned by discard 1 Trap Card from your hand to the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned successfully, you may discard 1 card to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed, you may pick one of these options.

*Inflict 300 Life Point damage per level of monster that destroyed this card.

*Increase your Life Points by 300 x Level of this monster.

*Special Summon 1 Machine-type monster that is the exact level or lower than this monster’s level.

ATK/1500

DEF/1000

good cards, just view the OCG grammar thread in the realistic cards section, and you'll be good.

also removing from play the monster makes it a bit overpowered. put a cost for removing from play the monster.

also put "the new world" in front of most of the warriors, as most of them are part of the new world set. e.g. the new world weaponsmith.

i wasn't here for the past few days since i got banned from the computer.

oh yeah, it should be TNWO not TWNO, since it's The New World Order

I was tired when I made it TWNO. So I changed it quickly.

New Card.

Elite Guard (Earth)

Level 4

TNWO-041

[Warrior/Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you may discard 1 card off the top of your Deck to Special Summon 1 Elite Guard from your Deck or Graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to double the ATK and DEF of this card till the End Phase. You may not attack, your opponent's Life Points directly if you used the Once per turn effect.

ATK/1600

DEF/1300

3 New Cards to this Set.

Spirits of the Past (Water)

Level 5

TNWO-042

[Zombie/Spirit]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you may select up to 3 monsters on the field and return them to their owner's hands.

ATK/1200

DEF/2200

Anguish

[Normal Trap Card]

TNWO-043

When 1 or more monsters is face-up in attack mode on the field. All monsters switch to their battle positions to face-up defensive mode. They cannot switch positions in till your 4th Standby Phase.

V-mode Driller (Wind)

Level 9

TNWO-044

[Machine/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 Level 3 or lower Machine-type monsters. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn you can send 1 card off the top of your deck to remove 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard.

ATK/3350

DEF/2900

This set has almost reached a Peak, 45 cards. :D

The New Cards.

Just thought up these cards awhile ago, had to think about it.

Double Draw

[Quick-play Spell Card]

TNWO-045

This card can only be activated during your Draw Phase. You draw 2 cards, besides of 1 card for the Draw Phase. You must skip your Main Phase 1, when you activate this card. Your opponent cannot attack you, on his turn because you activated this card.

Ion Drive

[Equip Spell Card]

TNWO-046

This card can only be equipped to Machine-Type monsters. The equipped monster gains 750 ATK, and its level is reduced by 1.

Catalyst Wizard (Dark)

Level 6

TNWO-047

[spellcaster/Effect]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, sacrifice 1 monster on the field and increase both player's Life Points by adding the ATK and DEF of the monster. When this card attacks your opponent Life Points directly, increase your opponent's Life Points by 300 x level of this monster.

ATK/2300

DEF/1900

Rise Dragon (Fire)

Level 4

TNWO-048

[Dragon/Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, increase your opponent's Life Points by 1000 per Spell and Trap Card in both player's Graveyard. Once per turn, this card can attack your opponent directly by discarding 1 Spell or Trap card to your Graveyard.

ATK/1900

DEF/1700

Sacred Artifact

[Continuous Trap Card]

TNWO-049

This card can only be activated when a monster you Summoned increases your or your opponent's Life Points. All Life Point increasing effects is doubled, negate 'Bad Reaction to Simochi' and any other cards with that type of effect. Once per turn, discard 1 card from your hand to return 1 monster from your field back to your hand.

Seal of Independent Souls

[Counter Trap card]

TNWO-050

This card can only be activated when "Sacred Artifact" is activated. "Sacred Artifact" cannot be destroyed by any effect for up to 10 turns, protection ending on your 10th End Phase.

Total of 50 Cards.

Archived