The New World Order Set - Written

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you guys need help' date=' OCG-wise, I'll be happy to assist.

[/quote']

ok' date=' but i can post better than this, it's just that i don't have time to capitalize letters since my mouse doesn't work, so i have to use a touch pad[hr']

if you want i will go back to all my posted cards and try to fix them.

Erm.. You could easily use Shift. Shift is on all Keyboards around. :)

Even on Laptops.

i forgot that, lol. how stupid of me!

Anyway, here's another alien card that is for my new set but i think you should see it.

Alien Dropship (WIND/Machine/Level 6/ATK 500/DEF 2600)

When this card is summoned, remove from play up to 6 'Alien' monsters in your deck from play. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can Special Summon 1 monster removed from play by this card's effect, but you cannot Normal Summon during the turn you used this card's effect. When this card is destroyed, send all monsters still removed from play by this card's effect to the Graveyard.

Proper OCG used

Heh, that's pretty good. Even though When this card is summoned. (Summoned is capitalized.)

Here's my new card to the set or more than 1 card.

Dark Destruction Dragon (Dark)

Level 7

TNWO-059

[Dragon/Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, all cards on the field is removed from play expect this card. You and your opponent loses 200 Life Points per card removed from play, this card cannot attack in till your opponent has at least 2 or more monsters on the field.

ATK/2650

DEF/2050

The Ark of the New World (Dark)

Level 4

TNWO-060

[Machine]

The Ark sends you to worlds of different kinds that is so much better than the Old World’s Devastation, the Nuclear War and the entire darkness appeared on the World of the old world.

ATK/1500

DEF/2200

My First Vanilla Monster. There is a fusion that requires this monster and the Elite Guard I created, I just have to finish creating it. Though.

Lore: The Ark of the New World, was sent to Space to find the Wanderer but landed on an Unknown planet and found some Elite Guards and they become friends somewhat because the Elite Guards could understand the A.I code that the Ark was made up of. The Ark fuses with these monsters to become something extremely powerful.

I need some help with this Effect for a Card I am creating.. For some odd reason, my mind is blank totally about it.

Herald of the New World (Light)

[Level 12]

TNWO-061

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

The Ark of the New World + Elite Guard

This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is on the field, your opponent cannot attack monsters that are these types Warrior and Machine this card isn’t affected by its own effect. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Warrior-type monster or Machine-type monster from your Deck, you must discard 1 card from your hand. Both players’ Life Points increase by 500 x per level of monster Special Summoned by this card’s effect.

ATK/3500

DEF/3750

Help: Just the Effect, it has to do something with Special Summoning monsters from the Deck with a certain level, but it has a cost to summon them from the Deck once per turn. But they must be Warrior-Type or Machine-Type monsters. This effect escapes me, because of it's the first fusion monster in the set. Cost could be, Life Points, Discard cards, and etc. But other than that nothing. It's effect has to be worth, to be a Level 12 monster though. It probably has another effect, that increases both player's Life Points by 500 x per level of monster Special Summoned by it's effect.

I edited, Herald of the New World's Effect.

Warlord Hydra is about healing your opponent so any damage done to your opponent would be Healing the opponent instead of Battle Damage. Even though if I gave it an effect, where if an opponent's monster attacks this card in DEF mode, destroy that monster and Increase your opponent's Life Points by 200 x Level of the Destroyed monster. But I didn't, then it probably would be tipping up the scales.

It can survive against Monarchs, even though Monarchs has pretty damaging effects. :O

New Cards.

Rampage the Monarch of Destruction (Dark)

Level 6

TNWO-062

[Fiend/Effect]

When this card is Tributed Summoned successfully, you have to destroy all LIGHT monsters on the field. Your opponent gains 500 Life Points per LIGHT monster destroyed.

ATK/2400

DEF/1200

Machine Master Summon

[spell Card]

TNWO-063

You have to discard 5 cards from your hand to Special Summon 3 or more Machine-type monsters from your Deck or Graveyard to the field in face-up ATK mode. The monsters summoned by this effect cannot attack the turn, they were Summoned.

Opti-Ion Stream Device (Light)

Level 12

TNWO-064

[Machine/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 5 Machine-type monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you remove 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard, to destroy monsters equal to the level of the monster you removed from the Graveyard. Your opponent cannot attack other Machine-type monsters besides this card. Once per two turns, If you discard 2 cards from your hand, you can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Machine-type monster excluding there Summoning conditions.

ATK/3250

DEF/1950

Rage Generator

TNWO-065

[Continuous Spell Card]

When this card is activated, you must pay 500 Life Points per Standby Phase, if you don't destroy this card. All Warrior-type monsters and Machine-type monsters gains 750 ATK/DEF points, as well as 'Cannot be destroyed by battle' effect. If this card was destroyed by, a Spell or Trap card effect destroy all monsters that were affected by this effect.

• 2 weeks later...

the cards are very overpowered lemme fix them:

Rampage the Monarch of Destruction (Dark)

Level 6

TNWO-062

[Fiend/Effect]

When this card is Tributed Summoned successfully, you destroy all LIGHT monsters on the field. Your opponent gains 500 Life Points per LIGHT monster destroyed.

ATK/2400

DEF/1200

Machine Master Summon

[spell Card]

TNWO-063

Discard 5 cards from your hand. Special Summon 3 or more Level 4 Machine-type monsters from your Deck or Graveyard to the field in face-up attack position. The monsters summoned by this effect cannot attack the turn they were Summoned.

Opti-Ion Stream Device (Light)

Level 12

TNWO-064

[Machine/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 5 Machine-type monsters in your Graveyard from play. Your opponent cannot attack any other Machine-type monsters except this card. Once per turn, discard 1 Machine-type monster on the field to destroy one monster on the field with an equal to or less level than the discarded monster.

ATK/3250

DEF/1950

Rage Generator

TNWO-065

[Continuous Spell Card]

When this card is activated, you must pay 500 Life Points per Standby Phase, if you don't destroy this card. All Machine-type monsters gains 750 ATK/DEF points. If this card was destroyed by a card effect, destroy all monsters that were affected by this effect.

Archived